amore pacific

I just wanted to say I bought some of the time response eye cream and the Bio enzyme treatment. I can honestly say..I see a complete difference in my skin. I'm so happy. I want to try the face cream, but I need to finish my La Mer cream first.

REading all these makes me want to go get some to try out. I have been using La Mer and Sisley. Sisley's All Day All Year is getting too pricey for me, so I am in the market for trying something new. I tried Natura Bisse, and its daytime lotion with spf is way too greasy for me, my foundation didn't even stay. AP sounds good.:P Has anyone try their daytime lotion?

REading all these makes me want to go get some to try out. I have been using La Mer and Sisley. Sisley's All Day All Year is getting too pricey for me, so I am in the market for trying something new. I tried Natura Bisse, and its daytime lotion with spf is way too greasy for me, my foundation didn't even stay. AP sounds good.:P Has anyone try their daytime lotion?

If you get a sample of their Time Response eye or face creme it will last you almost a month! It comes with little spatula that you use to scoop it out. No wasting on your fingers or in your fingernails - YUCK!

I will try to snap a pic of how much you need to use. A little goes a long way!! Yes it is pricey but it lasts a long, long time.

If you need a contact PM me. I know my rep will send you a starter kit as a sample if you make a purchase.

I'm a fan of Amore Pacific too! I thought I'd give some background about my skin and what I'm using to those who may be curious--hopefully the info will help some of you. WARNING - this is a LONG post but hopefully will have some helpful info.

I'm 33, have combination skin (oily t-zone, normal cheeks) and occassional break-outs which are more linked to hormones, i.e. I break out right before my period. These are the products I use:

Cleansing Regime

Treatment Enzyme Peel - This isn't really a "peel." It's powdery and the right amount comes out when you tip it over--so no "guessing" if you've got the right amount or not. There's some sort of stopper so that you get just the right amount each time. You mix this with water, massage it into your skin and the enzymes exfoliate your skin. Then rinse with water. No more rough granules or scrubbing to irritate your skin. Your skin will definitely feel softer afterwards since it gets rid of the dead skin. I use this about 3x/week.

Clarifying Mask - I use this about 2x/week. It seems to draw out the icky stuff in my pores and my skin feels softer afterwards.

Morning Routine

Stabilizing Serum - I use this in the mornings--it's the first thing I put on after washing my face. I didn't think it was doing much BUT since I've been using it for about 3 months, I've noticed that I don't get the break-outs that I used to get. Now I maybe get a little zit before my period--nothing like before!

Tinted Moisturizer - I actually use a foundation brush to apply this product after the Stabilizing Serum. It's very sheer and does NOT feel like traditional foundations or other tinted moisturizers. It sinks on nicely into my skin but somehow seems to even out my skintone. Then I just dust on some loose powder and head out the door! Other foundations and tinted moisturizers feel icky at the end of the day and you're craving to wash your face. But with the AP Tinted Moisturizer, I don't get that at all. Washing my face at night does NOT feel like I'm taking off a layer of makeup.

Evening Routine

Bio-Enzyme Refining Complex - After washing my face, I put this on--it's more like a serum which helps with skin turnover. It's very lightweight.

Moisture Bound Hydra-Gel - This is my night moisturizer. It's more of a gel-based product and makes my skin feel great. When I wake up in the morning after using the two products, my skin is softer and doesn't have any blotchiness.

Other Products

I have not "signed on" for other AP products like the cleansing oil or eye cream(s) and here's why...

I didn't hear great things about the "regular" eye creams, so I ended up getting Natura Bisse's Eye Contour Cream for night and then I use DDF's Protective Eye Cream SPF 15 for the day. Both products work well and I like them, especially since the DDF has SPF. However, I have heard great things about the Time Response line so if you've got more trouble spots in the eye area, it might be the eye cream for you. I just didn't hear any raves about the "regular" eye creams.

I've been using Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser with the blue label at night. It does a good job and is inexpensive. Plus, I don't have a lot of makeup to take off in the evening so it works well. However, I think I'm going to start using AP's Cleansing Oil when I wear eye makeup/mascara since it does a great job of cleansing that stuff off. In the mornings, I use Awake's Clear Gel Wash. It's very gentle and a tube lasts forever. So I'll keep using it. Basically, I figure if I've got cleansers that work for me now, I might as well keep using them until they're gone.

I've been using AP for over six months now and my skin is definitely clearer and I think it's less "splotchy"--I feel comfortable just putting on my morning routine, dusting on some loose powder and heading out the door. I think it's added to my skin's clarity and I'm not noticing any wrinkles. Also--I've noticed that my pores are LESS clogged. I used to use the Biore nose strip to take out those icky things from my nose. But now that I've been using AP, I've stopped with Biore--there's not much to yank out! Haha. Hope this info helps!

I'm a fan of Amore Pacific too! I thought I'd give some background about my skin and what I'm using to those who may be curious--hopefully the info will help some of you. WARNING - this is a LONG post but hopefully will have some helpful info.

I'm 33, have combination skin (oily t-zone, normal cheeks) and occassional break-outs which are more linked to hormones, i.e. I break out right before my period. These are the products I use:

Cleansing Regime

Treatment Enzyme Peel - This isn't really a "peel." It's powdery and the right amount comes out when you tip it over--so no "guessing" if you've got the right amount or not. There's some sort of stopper so that you get just the right amount each time. You mix this with water, massage it into your skin and the enzymes exfoliate your skin. Then rinse with water. No more rough granules or scrubbing to irritate your skin. Your skin will definitely feel softer afterwards since it gets rid of the dead skin. I use this about 3x/week.

Clarifying Mask - I use this about 2x/week. It seems to draw out the icky stuff in my pores and my skin feels softer afterwards.

Morning Routine

Stabilizing Serum - I use this in the mornings--it's the first thing I put on after washing my face. I didn't think it was doing much BUT since I've been using it for about 3 months, I've noticed that I don't get the break-outs that I used to get. Now I maybe get a little zit before my period--nothing like before!

Tinted Moisturizer - I actually use a foundation brush to apply this product after the Stabilizing Serum. It's very sheer and does NOT feel like traditional foundations or other tinted moisturizers. It sinks on nicely into my skin but somehow seems to even out my skintone. Then I just dust on some loose powder and head out the door! Other foundations and tinted moisturizers feel icky at the end of the day and you're craving to wash your face. But with the AP Tinted Moisturizer, I don't get that at all. Washing my face at night does NOT feel like I'm taking off a layer of makeup.

Evening Routine

Bio-Enzyme Refining Complex - After washing my face, I put this on--it's more like a serum which helps with skin turnover. It's very lightweight.

Moisture Bound Hydra-Gel - This is my night moisturizer. It's more of a gel-based product and makes my skin feel great. When I wake up in the morning after using the two products, my skin is softer and doesn't have any blotchiness.

Other Products

I have not "signed on" for other AP products like the cleansing oil or eye cream(s) and here's why...

I didn't hear great things about the "regular" eye creams, so I ended up getting Natura Bisse's Eye Contour Cream for night and then I use DDF's Protective Eye Cream SPF 15 for the day. Both products work well and I like them, especially since the DDF has SPF. However, I have heard great things about the Time Response line so if you've got more trouble spots in the eye area, it might be the eye cream for you. I just didn't hear any raves about the "regular" eye creams.

I've been using Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser with the blue label at night. It does a good job and is inexpensive. Plus, I don't have a lot of makeup to take off in the evening so it works well. However, I think I'm going to start using AP's Cleansing Oil when I wear eye makeup/mascara since it does a great job of cleansing that stuff off. In the mornings, I use Awake's Clear Gel Wash. It's very gentle and a tube lasts forever. So I'll keep using it. Basically, I figure if I've got cleansers that work for me now, I might as well keep using them until they're gone.

I've been using AP for over six months now and my skin is definitely clearer and I think it's less "splotchy"--I feel comfortable just putting on my morning routine, dusting on some loose powder and heading out the door. I think it's added to my skin's clarity and I'm not noticing any wrinkles. Also--I've noticed that my pores are LESS clogged. I used to use the Biore nose strip to take out those icky things from my nose. But now that I've been using AP, I've stopped with Biore--there's not much to yank out! Haha. Hope this info helps!

I loved your post! You should really try the cleansing oil. There is nothing like it. I love the way it just makes my skin feel so clean and not greasy or dried out or "tight" like other cleansers. Just clean. I always take it off with a hot washcloth that I heat up in the microwave for about 45 seconds.

I also think you would like the hydrating mist. Just a nice pick-me-up.

See if you can get a sample of the Time Response from your store. If you don't have any luck then PM me and I will give you the name of my rep. The little tubs they give you in the sample size last nearly a month for me.

ITA with you about the Treatment Enzyme Peel. Refreshing and not irritating.

I think what AP has done for my skin is to make it more EVEN. No discoloring, no dark circles (hard to believe but true. I no longer use concealer, just foundation.)

Great post. I love reading what everyone else is using.

Neimans is giving 2 samples now of the time release serum and time release eye cream w/any Amore Pacific purchase. Yesterday though there was a bigger gift but you had to spend a certain amount. I was inquiring about the hydrating mist Maxter mentioned. What is the exact name? Is it called the skin energy hydration system?

Neimans is giving 2 samples now of the time release serum and time release eye cream w/any Amore Pacific purchase. Yesterday though there was a bigger gift but you had to spend a certain amount. I was inquiring about the hydrating mist Maxter mentioned. What is the exact name? Is it called the skin energy hydration system?

Yes, LOREBUNDE, it's called Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System. When they have the sample sizes available I jump on them--they fit easily into my purse. While on vacation, sitting on the beach, I would spritz my face with it--so refreshing. You can spray over your makeup too and it won't make anything run.

I just placed my first order for some Amore Pacific goodies.

I ordered the oil cleanser (this one seems to be very different from what I'm used to, but can't wait to try it).

I also ordered the Moisture Bound Vitalizing Creme.

Since it's beauty time at NM's, I will get their tote gift with samples as well as the AP gift with purchase set.

The SA was terrific (thanks Maxter!!!) and she's going to send me some samples of other products.

The one product that I didn't get, and they apparently do not sample is the Pigment Modifier. It's $200, but I'm seriously thinking about it for down the road. I definitely have problems with sun/age spots. They seems to be getting worse and I've tried everything. I would love to hear some reviews on this product if anyone has tried it.

Thanks again Maxter!!!!

The one product that I didn't get, and they apparently do not sample is the Pigment Modifier. It's $200, but I'm seriously thinking about it for down the road. I definitely have problems with sun/age spots. They seems to be getting worse and I've tried everything. I would love to hear some reviews on this product if anyone has tried it.

Thanks again Maxter!!!!

I just started using it, Debbie. Too soon to know if it will help with my sun/age spots. I'm mailing you a small batch of samples and I think there's a pigment modifier sample in there.

Hi Ladies,

You all have me dying to try out AP. I have an 8 week old so I'm not sleeping and my skin is suffering. I'm 28 and acne-prone. I currently use Shiseido products. I would like an eye cream that will minimize dark circles and a cleanser that will keep my skin clean w/o that awful, tight dry cleaning. If they have anything that evens skin tone throw that in too. I'll be ordering online since NM is not easy to get to but if anyone wants to pm me their rep I'll be happy to do a charge send. TIA:heart:

I just started using it, Debbie. Too soon to know if it will help with my sun/age spots. I'm mailing you a small batch of samples and I think there's a pigment modifier sample in there.

Thanks Pat! :heart: I am anxious to try that pigment modifier. I have the big 50 coming up in a couple of weeks (Yikes!), and I would like to not look any older than I already do. LOL

Hi Ladies,

You all have me dying to try out AP. I have an 8 week old so I'm not sleeping and my skin is suffering. I'm 28 and acne-prone. I currently use Shiseido products. I would like an eye cream that will minimize dark circles and a cleanser that will keep my skin clean w/o that awful, tight dry cleaning. If they have anything that evens skin tone throw that in too. I'll be ordering online since NM is not easy to get to but if anyone wants to pm me their rep I'll be happy to do a charge send. TIA:heart:

I highly recommend the Cleansing Oil. I know it sounds TOTALLY WEIRD to "clean" your face with oil?! But it just really works. I don't even use eye-makeup remover anymore b/c this works so well. Just a couple pumps on your palm, then rub all over your face. Use a little bit of water to "lather" a bit more. Then I use a washcloth heated in a microwave for about 45 seconds to remove it. My face feels so clean and NOT tight or dried out at all.

I pm'd you with my rep's info. Good luck! Everyone loves her and she is SO knowledgeable about the line.

Do you think I would be too young to be using these products? I just turned 21, but I think I'm aging faster than other people my age. It's my cheekbones and face structure I guess.

Skin type: oily, acne-prone, uneven, light acne scars
Currently using Pro-active solution...

I'm thinking of their tinted moisturizer. I my light/sheer foundation is to cause for half of my breakouts. I might also be interested in some of their anti-aging products. Or is that too soon for my age? I pull many all nighters studying in college. I never get enough sleep and always look dead. Hopefully the wrinkles will stay away until I'm 30ish -_-.

I might be interested in ordering for my mother too. She has sun spots...what product would you guys recommend for that? I have small freckles on my cheeks too (but not too noticeable).

Oh and is this stuff much better than La Mer? I was thinking of getting the creme...

Who doesn't just LOVE boxermom!?! She's the best and so thoughtful.

I've never used that specific product so I can't give you my opinion on it.

piperlu - so glad you liked Courtney! She is so helpful and really takes the time to find out what everyone's skin is like and then can co-ordinate the products with your skin.

Yes, she loves to tell the story about when I came down to see her with NO MAKEUP ON! LOL But I had been using the ampoules for about 3 weeks and I wanted her to see the difference. I try to use them twice a year and will usually buy them during double points time. They are so darn expensive. Every once in awhile you can get a sample during a promo which is a great way to try them.