Amore bocces?

Oh well. The problem is is the people I talked to really didn't know much about Tokidoki. The lady just said, we don't have those anymore only the dolces. So I don't know if they really sold out, or she was just too lazy to really look. She put the phone down, and it sounded like people chatting in the back at the counter. So for all I know she could have just been standing and waiting a bit.

Hey Whiskers,
I checked out Macy's Del Amo (Torrance) today. They still had several Amore Bocce's. I think this is the phone #: Macy's North (310)370-8511. If they say they don't have any there then call Macy's South (310)542-5941 I'm pretty sure they were in the North store...sorry not so good with directions..:Push:

Good luck!

I was just at the South Coast plaza Macy's an hour ago and they had 2 Bocce's amore. I was looking for the "perfect" Portaltelefono Adios Star with a fish or pepper so I didn't look to hard at the amore.

YAY!! I'm so happy! I can now feel complete. HAHA. I called again and got some guy who sounded like he REALLY did not want to be there. But he actually went and searched for it and found it!! He even described it to me! HAHA. Sorry I guess being the 5th time I called them and getting a guy who sounded disinterested was discouraging. Who knew that he'd be the one to find it? But anyways. I think I'm jsut about over my budget now. . . This is like drugs.

THANKS SO MUCH BUBBLESUNG for the pics and WAWAHKI for telling me about it again!

hey, it turned out to be a good day after all. Glad you found your Bocce Whiskers...I'm still debating..well I have until tomorrow to decide if I want to buy one too!

yayy whiskers :biggrin: turned out to be a good day for you after all ^__^ I think it just depends on the person. I bet he was happy after that he made you happy. LOL. It's funny...the women SA's didn't care about one sale to you...but he did :biggrin:

whiskers, did you go there and get it already or are they holding it for you? sorry if you already said it...if i missed it lol.

I wish I had a bocce...:sad: no money...no jess..no.