amore bella, yay or nei ?

Snoopa: I think the bella wouldn't look so bad. The beige and gold coloring is lighter and doesn't overwhelm the print like in other ones (where the straps and hardware is darker). I bet you could ask pulse to take out the stuffing and put it in a smaller box or envelope thing. They send all their stuff straight (stuffing and everything it in). If you don't mind having to stuff your bella for a couple of days to get the wrinkles out, then I'd opt for the envelope/bag thing because then it might be waaaaay cheaper.

Yes now after staring at it for a while I'm starting to like it, but I still like the BV as well. :sweatdrop:

annie- I like the bambinone, but I prefer shorter straps and bigger bags, even though it IS alot bigger than I originally thought.
about my sis- she's already getting alot of stuff, and flight attendatns don't carry big suitcases, so 1 bag could be the difference between closing the suitcase or not. ;) but it is an option, if I don't find a cheaper way, I'm not gonna pay 35$ shipping it's crazy, for such a little bag.

maybe I'll ask about un-stuffing the bag and sending in an envelope, it's a good idea.

I think the bella looks the prettiest in amore than the other prints too because of the lighter trim on the zippers. And the pattern repeats enough with the characters being small enough that it works. If you decide its the right size for you...I think it looks very pretty! I've never seen a bella to know how small it is..I have two bella bellas and love them and seem like just the right size so the bella might be too small? Plus if I stick it on my arm, does it do the armpit thing?

I saw a bella in real life, not an amore though. It is fine for everyday things like wallet, keys, phone, and a little bit else? I didn't think it armpitted me. I thought it was perfect for everyday usage.

A bella would be good. A bambino would definitely armpit you, or elbow you. The bocce you have to hold it in your hand. I think bella would be a good size one for everyday essentials.

Does the mamma mia fit ALOT more than the bella?
I'm having a hard time comparing the two in my head.

Obviously the mamma is bigger, but I wonder how much bigger.

annie- if you want a bella, definetly amore, unless you find a foresta with great placement, like a few monkeys and sasquatches and birds right between the zippers.