Amina Muaddi

I ended up purchasing a pair of the Holli Sling Heels in leather, which I haven't gotten a chance to wear very much due to quarantine, instead of the PVC or embellished options. They're quite comfortable and seem like they should hold up well, and I'm a fan of the vibrant color. They were also at a price point I was more willing to take a risk on, even though they're obviously not cheap. That being said, I can't speak for the more delicate looking styles, and I'm a little skeptical at the PVC options being more expensive, as well, seeing that my experience with PVC is that it wears terribly.

I ended up purchasing a pair of the Holli Sling Heels in leather, which I haven't gotten a chance to wear very much due to quarantine, instead of the PVC or embellished options. They're quite comfortable and seem like they should hold up well, and I'm a fan of the vibrant color. They were also at a price point I was more willing to take a risk on, even though they're obviously not cheap. That being said, I can't speak for the more delicate looking styles, and I'm a little skeptical at the PVC options being more expensive, as well, seeing that my experience with PVC is that it wears terribly.
I am looking at those too, in a snakeskin. Did you size up? Was the sizing similar to what you would take in a similar brand? Thanks in advance!

In my experience, the satin Begum ran tight for me so I sized up half a size. They're very comfy and the strap doesn't come off, a common issue with slingbacks.

Hi everyone, I’m looking to order the new Rosie sling back in the transparent. Does anyone know what the sizing is like? I’ve been told to size down as the strap at the back slips down a lot, I have quite a narrow slim foot so I’m a little confused which way to go. True to size I am a 37.5

Reactions: nonotan