Amber's (long overdue!) Updated Collection (tons of pics!)

i cant even believe it! its the best thing i have ever seen. love it. how can you afford all that. you must have a great job. i have five bags and i can tell you if my husband knew what i have spent he would kill kill kill me
you go for it, its great!!!!!

Aww...thanks everyone for your really sweet comments...:shame: As you can see Bbags have become a passion of mine over the last 1 1/2 years. However, I think I'm finally at the point where I won't be looking to purchase any more older bags (but don't hold me to that :angel:) and will be focused on enjoying the ones that I've got. I don't think my collection will continue to grow anywhere near the rate that it has been.

I have come back to this forum so many times over the past year to drool :drool: over everyone's eye candy. I'm glad that I could actually become an enabler for others...:P

alisonanna, bgyoshi, & hellosunshine - If I had to pick a favorite, it would definitely be a toss up between my eggplant and turquoise firsts. I seem to use them the most, and I could never see myself parting with them.

jo_ee - I don't think I actually planned to get the colors of the rainbow, it just happened that way. I am really drawn to a lot of the pop colors. I'm lucky that I can wear jeans to work the majority of the time, so matching them to my wardrobe is not as hard as it could be. It's funny, if someone had told me at this point I would have four green bags (and actually use them) I would have thought - no way.

Ali-bagpuss - I do have some Chanel, LV, Coach, and one Jimmy Choo in my collection...but Balenciaga has definitely taken over. :nuts:

litkara - I wish these darn bags weren't so expensive...but I've been lucky that I have a super supportive boyfriend who hasn't yelled at me too much everytime a package shows up at the door. He's never actually bought me a Bbag, because he's vegan (so you can pretty much guess that an expensive leather bag is not something that excites him..:sad:) But he's been really great about it.