Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa

I saw them on the website. they are gorgeous.

I think I want them.

ooohh, Jahp get 'em, so I can live vicariously through you.:P.

I don't know what I think about her. I so hate to judge just off looks alone. She looks like she could just be a fun person to hang out with. I think she pulls off the bald thing really well. I don't think Kanye wants to be serious right now, I think he's just having fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Hey michie, maybe she's helping him to embrace his bi-curiousness, since she's a lesbian and all. :shrugs:

at first glance, i thought she was really pretty... but the more i see her, the less attractive i think she is... i don't care for her style/fashion sense at all, but i agree that she's definitely rockin' that hairstyle!

ooohh, Jahp get 'em, so I can live vicariously through you.:P.

I don't know what I think about her. I so hate to judge just off looks alone. She looks like she could just be a fun person to hang out with. I think she pulls off the bald thing really well. I don't think Kanye wants to be serious right now, I think he's just having fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Hey michie, maybe she's helping him to embrace his bi-curiousness, since she's a lesbian and all. :shrugs:

lol, it could be true though.

omg!

I have to admit it, I have been dreaming about those Veneta's from the first time I have seen them on her skank feet. I NEED THOSE IN MY LIFE!

*saves up*