Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OKay TPF'ERS I KNOW SHE IS NOT FAMOUS AND SHE IS JUST A RAPPERS GIRLFRIEND!!!!LOLOL BUT!!! I THINK SHE IS PRETTY AND HAS A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK???? DO U THINK THIS WILL LAST??? OR DO YOU THINK SHE IS WITH KAYNE FOR THE FAME???? I DONT KNOW U GUYS LET ME KNOW!!! I JUST WANTED SOME OTHER OPINNIONS....:confused1:
    *PICTURES*
    broccolicity.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kanye-west-and-amber_rose_3.jpg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    broccolicity.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kanye-west-and-amber_rose1.jpg
    DO YOU THINK SHE IS HIS BETTER HALF??? COMPLIMENTS HIS SWAGG!!!??????:shrugs:LOL

2. [​IMG]

3. I don´t know about her sense of style..... I do love her bag and her shoes but worn with a different outfit I would say. She has a stunning body and she probably is very secure in herself. Anyone who can wear their hair that short and wear it so well has to be very secure in herself. Hey girl if you got it flaunt it!!!! What can I say. Wish I had half her bod....:tup:

4. She is definitly very pretty, love the bold uber-short hair. But her clothes? Ohnononono, not my thing at all. She used to be a stripper and it is just a little too close to stripper style for me. Kanye has an eye for exceptional outfits, I think she could go for more exceptional but less naked.

5. I was thinking the same thing..I was thinking that he is just turned on by her sense of style!!! Or whatever I did not she was a stripper! There are so many rumors about her they said she had a girlfriend before Kayne!!!

6. ....makes sense. Kanye needs to stop faking the funk and get a boyfriend.

7. She's pretty, but no, I don't think she'll last.

8. i dont know i just dont hope everybody starts cutting their hair like that!! Cause everybody can not wear that style forreal!!!lol

9. hhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!

10. I actually think she's pretty. I don't agree with her choice of outfit in the candids above though. Not many woman can rock the bald look, and still look good. Love Kanye, but I don't think she will last....only time will tell.

11. I don't think she will last I actually liked Alexis Pheiffer but her shorts and shoes are cuuuuuute!

12. I think her style is just no damn good. She is obviously trying to wear as little clothes as possible and shopping is just not the time or place for that. I also happen to think Kanye is painfully ignorant and a loudmouth, so I don't really care who he chooses to spend his time with.

13. I like him, but with this girl it's almost like she's a statement piece rather than someone he is truly affectionate with. He seemed really happy with Alexis. More genuine if kwim? But she has a pretty face and nice body!

14. hahhaa! :roflmfao: