Amazing Deal on ILD right now

I will never understand the reasoning behind this :confused1:
I believe it is a way to create urgency. They know what is being looked at on their site based on clicks. The Camouflage bags came down before with the use of a code. Then the code went away. Then folks wanted them. Then ILD discounted them 80%. Then the buying craze happened. Now they are up again. It is all a game. And it does change daily and even hourly. I saw a wallet for $63 yesterday and today it is $119. Crazy but someone else might think $119 is a deal. Not I.

I believe it is a way to create urgency. They know what is being looked at on their site based on clicks. The Camouflage bags came down before with the use of a code. Then the code went away. Then folks wanted them. Then ILD discounted them 80%. Then the buying craze happened. Now they are up again. It is all a game. And it does change daily and even hourly. I saw a wallet for $63 yesterday and today it is $119. Crazy but someone else might think $119 is a deal. Not I.

This is exactly it. I was at my son's basketball practice when I saw the deal. I couldn't get the bracelet code to work on my phone. I knew it worked on my iPad but I didn't want to wait until I got home because I feared the price might go up or it would sell out....[emoji4]

This is exactly it. I was at my son's basketball practice when I saw the deal. I couldn't get the bracelet code to work on my phone. I knew it worked on my iPad but I didn't want to wait until I got home because I feared the price might go up or it would sell out....[emoji4]
It sold out already. Glad I got it. Looks like the Facebook group gals bought them up. Thanks again K. I would have never gotten it otherwise. Yes, Ivana's bag is stunning in that video. Loved it ever since. Funny because when the small Calf version was on sale, I was hoping it was the Flo instead. Yeah! Now, let's hope we get nice smooth bags.

Reactions: keishapie1973