Amazing Deal on ILD right now

I've done a few returns to ILD. Initially, I sent in my own and spent about $20. Later, I found out that you could print a prepaid return label from their site and they deduct $7.50 from your refund. They don't charge this fee if the bag arrived damaged...[emoji6]
Thanks for the info. Hope I don't have to return either of my new bags.

I'm just seeing your post. Unfortunately, I've already packed my natural up and she's headed back. It was an obvious return with stains on the green Suede and corner wear on the bag. It also was totally pebbled. I received the large tmorro and I love it. It's totally smooth. It's a keeper. I really hope that you have better luck...[emoji1]

View attachment 3600647
That bag is gorgeous!

I'm just seeing your post. Unfortunately, I've already packed my natural up and she's headed back. It was an obvious return with stains on the green Suede and corner wear on the bag. It also was totally pebbled. I received the large tmorro and I love it. It's totally smooth. It's a keeper. I really hope that you have better luck...[emoji1]

View attachment 3600647

I'm sorry the natural didn't work out, but the tmorro is gorgeous! Enjoy!

View attachment 3600647

Hi K!:smile:
I'm sorry the natural didn't work out, but I'm very happy you received a beautiful, smooth t'moro Elisa!

View attachment 3600647

Sorry to hear the natural was not in good condition. I really don't understand why they send bags like that. They are advertising new bags, so they should be in new condition. If they were selling them 'as is' you'd know that there might be something wrong with them and decide accordingly, but they are not sold as is, so it's totally unacceptable. Besides, they could send the bags in worn condition to the outlet and clearance them out where the customer can see the damage and decide.

At least your t-moro is a winner! It's gorgeous! Congrats!

Reactions: keishapie1973