Amazing Araline club

OK here goes, SIL is borrowing the black one but here's the rest! (hope this works!)

Attachments

• aubergine araline.JPG
    aubergine araline.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 162
  • apricot araline.JPG
    apricot araline.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 136
  • coconut araline.JPG
    coconut araline.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 145
  • group shot.JPG
    group shot.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 147
Thanks hulahoop! Its hardly been out of its dustbag, unlike the other two which are knackered and falling to bits! Do you prefer your soft nappa or washed nappa araline? My coconut and apricot are soft nappa and I feel like I can fling them about as opposed to the Aubergine which is washed and I'm neurotic about marking it!!

Yes the washed nappa does seem more delicate doesnt it? I think I prefer the soft nappa because it seems 'tougher' and doesnt mark like the washed nappa, however I love the claret colour of my washed nappa bag. Its a tough one!.
Just out of interest, did you purchase your aubergine a while back? They dont seem to be around much now.

I have a friend who works for Mulberry so I'm cheeky and get her to source me bags! I have no idea what season etc they are.

I'm constantly phoning the outlets asking about what bags they've got in stock; the only aralines they have seem to be olive & claret in washed and tangerine and brown in soft nappa. I'd love a claret but I think I'd give myself a stomach ulcer worrying about that washed nappa so it'd end up like the aubergine sitting in the cupboard. Its a shame cos purple is my favourite colour!

theres a fuchsia one which is constantly on ebay; I love the colour but I think its a bit too bright for me! I think I'll need to ebay one of mine, four seems a tad excessive!! but then again I know I'd just buy another Mulberry if I got rid of one....

Gorgeous bags, orkneydaisy. That aubergine is stunning. Pity about the washed nappa - I feel your pain, I've got a washed nappa Joni that is really scratched up :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd be able to not use a bag that lovely, though.

Gorgeous bags, orkneydaisy. That aubergine is stunning. Pity about the washed nappa - I feel your pain, I've got a washed nappa Joni that is really scratched up :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd be able to not use a bag that lovely, though.

I know! My friend gets really vexed saying that's the point of Mulberry bags; that they are unique and they age with you and the scratches and stuff are part of the bags character. I like the washed nappa in that its not so 'shiny' and more matte (better in a winter bag) but the scratches, the scratches!

My 2 year old son is quite tough on my bags too, he drags them around and opens them looking for raisins and stuff, on our last holiday he poured ice cream on the apricot one, luckily it wiped off:sweatdrop:! I cant imagine I'd be so lucky with washed nappa.

Gorgeous bags! I just love the aubergine, what a fantastic colour.
My tangerine is soft nappa and I've been amazed at how durable it is. I was hperventilating when I saw the claret at Shepton but it was washed nappa and already had a gouge in the back. I just knew it getting marked would drive me nuts. Shame because the claret is probably my perfect colour.
Shepton also had forest green but again it was washed nappa.

theres a fuchsia one which is constantly on ebay; I love the colour but I think its a bit too bright for me! I think I'll need to ebay one of mine, four seems a tad excessive!! but then again I know I'd just buy another Mulberry if I got rid of one....
Ooh I've had my eye on that fuschia one for a while too! Well if you do decide to ebay any of yours, I shall be first in the queue, they are bloody gorgeous ;)

Sarahjane have u got a pic of your tangerine araline? It sounds lush :love:

My claret finally arrived today and I've been fannying around trying it on with loads of different things... will try and take a decent pic of them all tomorrow!

Hulahoop, yeah the olive goes with practically everything, it probably gets more use than the black or the coffee come to think of it...

Cherrydrop - have a look at the threads 'SJ's Alana, Araline & Soho modelling pics as it's pictured there. There's also a pic in the thread 'It's twins - tangerine & toffee'.

cherrydrop, could you pleeeeeeease post some modelling pics of your claret and olive green? I'm considering both these colours :biggrin:

I wonder if anyone can 'out-araline' us with a mighty 4 each!!!!! I wonder why araline's are so addictive??