AMAZING Aloharag sale...my two new paddies!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok my fngers are crossed my new purchase is not going to be jinxed like the 1st two I made. But I think they were jinxed for a reason, a good reason...THE ALOHARAG 50% off sale....

I just bought my first two Chloes from Aloharag:

aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, balenciaga, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo
    aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, balenciaga, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo

My fingers are crossed they are arrive safely with no trouble!!!:yahoo:

2. Gorgeous!! And such a good deal!!

3. There are sooo many cute bags! I want the pewter clutch and I love that tall paddy! Congrats!

4. omigod they had the kerala on sale! but i missed it :sad: , sold out now.

5. I'm getting a red clutch!! Whoop whoop... :yahoo:

6. I want the Chloe boots but not sure if they'll fit me. What you think guys? They only have the biggest size left: size 8.5 US

7. they has lot amazing stuff online.....ladies..GOGOGO......

:crybaby: Poor Phoebe has no money.....but i hope you all can get this great deal!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING

8. I'm sure they will!! Beautiful choices! Congrats! :yes: (ps - I have friends that live in Ottawa!)

9. Cool, where are you?

BTW, they still have many bags on sale......

10. Got myself a choco Edith. I've been jinxed with getting the right one too, but I hope this all works out just right. Thinking about a clutch, as well, but can't decide on the color. Argh!!!!!!!!

11. :heart:
    Lucky You

12. i love the shoulder bag...great deal! :nuts:

13. Did you guys see the medium paddy on sale earlier?

14. OMG The chain strap PYTHON Betty ----- So tempting!