AMAZING Aloharag sale...my two new paddies!!!

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
Ok my fngers are crossed my new purchase is not going to be jinxed like the 1st two I made. But I think they were jinxed for a reason, a good reason...THE ALOHARAG 50% off sale....

I just bought my first two Chloes from Aloharag:

aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, balenciaga, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo
aloha rag online select shop :: martin margiela, balenciaga, chloe, lucien pellat-finet, tsubi, corto moltedo

My fingers are crossed they are arrive safely with no trouble!!!:yahoo:

Ok my fngers are crossed my new purchase is not going to be jinxed like the 1st two I made. But I think they were jinxed for a reason, a good reason...THE ALOHARAG 50% off sale....

I just bought my first two Chloes from Aloharag:

My fingers are crossed they are arrive safely with no trouble!!!:yahoo:

I'm sure they will!! Beautiful choices! Congrats! :yes: (ps - I have friends that live in Ottawa!)

Got myself a choco Edith. I've been jinxed with getting the right one too, but I hope this all works out just right. Thinking about a clutch, as well, but can't decide on the color. Argh!!!!!!!!