Amanda Bynes Thread

a^^ similar info to above article..

All that bad driving has finally caught up with Amanda Bynes. The former child star was charged with two counts of hit-and-run by the L.A. City Attorney's Office on Wednesday for two incidents that happened in April and August when she struck another vehicle … and then just took off.
Four days after Bynes’ April 6 DUI in which she rear-ended a police cruiser, she was accused of slamming her rental BMW into another car on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley. When the actress did not stop, the victim gave chase, but Bynes blew through a red light and got away. According to TMZ , the victim did get the license plate number and after cops determined it was Bynes’ rented vehicle, they included her in a line-up for the victim … who pointed out the 26-year-old as the one who had hit her.
One month later, Bynes was once again accused of hit-and-run when her Range Rover side-swiped another car in West Hollywood. When the actress sped away, the man called the police, who chased after her … and when they did eventually catch up with her, she told cops she had no idea she had struck another automobile. But the damage to both cars was so minimal, no charges were filed.
Then on August 5, Bynes was at it again. But this time , after striking a Toyota Corolla with her BMW in the San Fernando Valley, she did stop. The actress, who “looked like a hot mess” according to the victim, tried to push the Corolla’s bumper back into place (which didn’t work), refused to give the other woman her insurance information, and then drove off yet again.
Bynes is due in court on September 27. If convicted of both misdemeanors, she faces up to a year in jail.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/amanda-by...hit-and-run--faces-year-in-prison.html?_esi=1

No Amanda no! don't go down this spiraling path. I have so many fond memories of watching you on Nickelodeon's 'All That' and on 'The Amanda Show'! Not to mention all of your movies! And as a child my peers would joke that you and I looked similar- my dad even called me 'little Amanda'! You always inspired me and I loved how you could pull off being hilarious without pretentiousness. You were the star of kids' television. You can still turn things around. Do right by the law and take responsibility for your actions. Then get your act together missy, because there are people out there who still believe in you!

Sincerely, MyLuckyCharm

californiaCRUSH said:
I love your sunglasses

Thank you! Theyre obvi modeled after the rayban wayfarer glasses but much larger and darker. I got them at a random clothing store here in Orange County! Theyre just cheapo little glasses i got, since im always losing or breaking my sunglasses!

Amanda Bynes
Driver's License Suspended

Amanda Bynes has been banned from the roads ... because the DMV just suspended her driver's license.

According to the L.A. Times, California DMV records reflect Bynes' license was suspended after the actress was slapped with two misdemeanor hit-and-run charges this week.

According to the Times, DMV officials wouldn't specify the exact reason for the suspension or exactly when it took effect.

TMZ broke the story ... Bynes was charged with two hit-and-runs stemming from two separate incidents -- one on April 10 and another on August 4 -- when the actress allegedly crashed into another vehicle and fled the scene.

Calls to Bynes' reps were not immediately returned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz25ii7VaV2

Actress Amanda Bynes can no longer drive the streets of Los Angeles because her driver's license has been suspended, according to records from the California Department of Motor Vehicles.

Bynes is facing a drunk driving charge after hitting a sheriff's cruiser April 6 in West Hollywood. After two new charges of hit and run filed this week, her driver's license has been suspended, DMV officials said. DMV officials would not state the specific reason for the suspension and it is unclear when it took effect.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/09/amanda-bynes-drivers-license.html

Good. At this point she has no business being behind the wheel, she might've ended up killing someone one day.

I want to know what her issue is though. Is she just a bad driver or is there more to it like drugs?

:nogood::nono: Amanda Bynes pulled over days after her driver’s license was suspended

No license, no problem. Mere days after Amanda Bynes’ driving privileges were taken away by the DMV following her being charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the former child actor was shockingly back behind the wheel – and her driving skills have not improved! Bynes, 26, was pulled over by LAPD on Sunday night because she failed to turn on her headlights in the darkness. In a video taken by Splash News, the “All That” actress, now a brunette, is standing next to her BMW – the one involved all those accidents – while being interrogated by two police officers, who let her go with just a verbal warning.

As TMZ points out, the cops must have neglected to run a check on Bynes’ name because if they had, they surely would have discovered that she is not even supposed to be on the road. (Driving without a valid license is an offense that could be punishable by jail, but instead Bynes was sent on her merry way.)

Failing to turn on her lights is just the latest in a string of scary driving moments for Bynes. After her DUI on April 6 – during which she rear-ended a police vehicle – she went on to be involved in three hit-and-runs in the L.A. area, but she is only being charged for two of them. Bynes is due in court on September 27. If convicted of both misdemeanors, she faces up to a year in jail.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/amanda-by...ver’s-license-was-suspended.html?_esi=1