Am I the only person who's shy to post pics of new family members?

i have no shame. lol. i don't really like posting pics of my face. i did recent;y but it was a little dark and i was off to the side. if i can help it i like the flash over my face. lol. but i like seeing other people's pics and i feel like fair is fair. but i totally understand people who don't like to post. i think it's a total comfort thing.

I usually am a private person. Very conservative with what I post. But, I did decide to post pics of some of my bags as a reference.

I remember trying to 'research' colors ....... compare colors to leathers.... It was fun for me and thought I would share with others.

As others have mentioned, I too feel guilty that I don't post pics a lot, since many others are very generous and kind enough to do so. I feel okay occasionally posting a pic or 2 inside a thread when it seems like it would help someone with a color or leather decision, but I'm a private person by nature and don't feel comfortable doing more than that. It's nice that we have other members who don't feel that way and I know I'm always grateful to them for posting.

No problems here with posting pics as you can tell! LOL!!!! Although, for some reason I'm a little hesitant about posting a "family portrait"....I think the most I've done is a group shot of black Box bags in the new information threads.

I've been lucky I guess in that I've had such lovely responses to my posts and pics and I'm very grateful for that. I just enjoy sharing my happiness with like-minded women! I think if I were to get negative reactions I'd just blow it off....I'm too old to take silly comments too personally. KWIM?

Now :back2topic:

I used to post all my purchases to share my excitement and joy of getting a H bag.. however, when i last posted my last purchase of 4 birkins from FSH.. a member :boxing:actually went to FSH and asked how did they allow a customer to get 4 birkins in 2 weeks..:sad: My SA was very annoyed and i promised not to put him introuble again!! :Push:

so although i got few additional bags from other European boutiques.. I have learned my lesson.. but its extremely difficult to stay still and fight the urge to tell it all!!!:hysteric:

I used to post all my purchases to share my excitement and joy of getting a H bag.. however, when i last posted my last purchase of 4 birkins from FSH.. a member :boxing:actually went to FSH and asked how did they allow a customer to get 4 birkins in 2 weeks..:sad: My SA was very annoyed and i promised not to put him introuble again!! :Push:

so although i got few additional bags from other European boutiques.. I have learned my lesson.. but its extremely difficult to stay still and fight the urge to tell it all!!!:hysteric:

Can you show us your bags and just not say where you got them. I LOVE seeing pics of beautiful H bags!!!:love:

That's awful, PL, :sad: !! Your Birkins were lovely and wonderful eye candy. Sorry for your trouble.

Wow, it's pathetic when members call the store behing your back! This is one area where I do think one has to be very careful.... never reveal your real name, your SA's name etc.

ok, i obviously don't have a problem posting pics of myself and my things! hahah i'm sure ur all sick of me in the action thread so i've slowed down a bit! DH would soooo kill me though if he knew i have pics posted....esp of him!

pinkish: so sorry to hear that! geez....