Am I the only one......?

I think I may be......

who likes Gold hardware on Blue Jean? I've just been looking at Vic Beck's Birkins, and I kinda like the gold on the blue........am I a weirdo???????? (well, I mean about the gold, not in general....because we KNOW the answer to THAT........)

I actually think gh on bj will make the bag more interesting :yahoo: :yahoo:

BJ with ph is prob too common and conventional ...
You are not weird at all, you're brave and willing to be different :shame:

Grands, I like yellow h/w on blue jean....I feel hareware preference is how it looks to your own eye, don't you think??

I also like pall on bj....my bj bolide had pall h/w and I felt it was pretty. So, I could go either way with blue jean....in fact, I could with most H leather colors:yes:

Maybe I've been around so long that my eye has seen so many combos and appreciates them all, I don't know:shame:

I think it depends on how the bag is worn...it looks great on VB because her outfit (funky casual) balances the bag... Sometimes it is also fun to be "opposite" the norm...I want my gold bag to absolutely, postively have PH...

I find gold hardware on gold-ish colors to really GLOW! I find this with my Caramel Kelly.....that gold hardware is SO rich looking.......on BJ it adds another dimension.....I'm liking it more and more!!!!!

GF, I am drooling over your Avatar! Oh, Mr. Lau, come buy me a blue jean birkin baby!

And to answer your question, I think it is beautiful although I still prefer PH.

I'm going to vote for Gold with BJ. In the last few years there's been a trend toward turquoise/gold jewelry combinations, and when I first saw some I was immediately smitten with how warm/rich it made it look. PH with BJ reminds me more of a southwestern vibe.....I like it, but personally I prefer the gold.

No, you're not the only one. GF, BJ w/GH is my very first birkin and am still loving it. At first I want to order w/PH but looking at how many people have one w/PH, I ordered w/GH. Now I have 2 BJs, 1) w/GH-holds a lot of memories for me coz' it's my 1st and 2) w/black piping w/PH-black w/BJ is striking.