Am I the only one who doesn't get Isabella Fiore?

I thought I hated them for a long time, but I've suddenly become obessed with the Quilty Pleasures (in platinum) and Metal of Honor (in pearlized green) Carina bags. Most of the rest of them strike me as skewed a little older.

^^^I agree, other than the Quilty Pleasure & Metal of Honor, i don't care much for the designs. I also quickly bought an IF b/c it was cute & on sale, but do not use it at all. I will end up selling it shortly. :sad:

I don't care too much for most IF bags, but I do own one I bought way marked down: the little pleated Amber frame satchel. No embellishments, just well-made and a perfect going out to dinner bag. But, most of her designs leave me cold.

IF is very hit or miss for me. I have the Carina Quilty in Platinum, which I love, but it is super heavy so I don't use if much anymore. I also have an Audra that I really love. It is soft and really comfortable to wear. Most of the bags are just too over the top, IMO.

I liked the Angelina Love wallet and handbag last year, did searches... they were all over IOffer, that and now the piraate one. So I want the wallet..but I look at Ebay now, and just wonder....

I mean, the Asians are doing replicas of IF? Also saw some Bulga's last night. They are getting quicker and quicker now with upcoming designers, So bizarre. Like, how in China do they know Bulga? UGH.

The IF's I have seen, all seem very rough and stiff.... so I'd never buy the totes or handbags. I just like that wallet w/ the chain idea.

I want to buy a Rebecca Minkoff soon, they do not make fakes of those (yet)

I like the older studded ones, but I really don't care for the really flowery bags they've been coming out with lately. I'm liking Lockheart bags now instead. And they are SO. HEAVY.

Edit: I know what it is...they remind me of grandma sweaters.

Oh you posted a link to Adasa! I love that boutique (they have two here on Oahu).

I'm not a fan of that bag at all. It seems like something you'd buy for well UNDER $100. It's not a classic, and it's not something you'll be able to wear later in life.

I am so glad to see this posted; I've never understood this line and don't care for it at all. Just....NO.
BUT! Have you all seen some of the new bags? Looks like some reinvention may be going on...and I DO like these. You can see more on shopantonia.com

Larger view of Isabella Fiore 72070H in Red
isabella_72070h_red_l.jpg

I am so glad to see this posted; I've never understood this line and don't care for it at all. Just....NO.
BUT! Have you all seen some of the new bags? Looks like some reinvention may be going on...and I DO like these. You can see more on shopantonia.com

Larger view of Isabella Fiore 72070H in Red

isabella_72070h_red_l.jpg

Now THAT I get! :tup: