Am I the only one that loves my Betty!

I have Betty hobo in black and I love it, she is a beauty! But my friends refer to it as a simple simple bag. Nevertheless I love it and think it's really special and practical. Do not listen to anybody, enjoy your Betty!

Just bought the large Betty Satchel from NM on Sale for 720.00!!! It is Chamois.

I have the exact same bag - I adore it! The leather is so lovely, and the color is just the best neutral. Really, it is currently my favorite bag (I'm carrying it today).

Congratulations! I paid almost $200 more for mine - and I STILL think I got a good deal!

My brown patent betty is my favorite bag right now. I love it! I also love my black betty satchel, but I am into my patent one right now.

The betty is sophisticated in my opinion. In my opinion, it is not the bag for people who like conservative "classic" bags, (think quilted chanel with a chain strap here....:supacool: ) and in my opinion it is not the the bag for those that like a lot of fringe, studs, feathers, sequins, tassels, or animal fur on their bags.

I personally love the chamois satchel and had originally bought it from neiman marcus online on sale but my order was autocancelled due to lack of inventory. :yucky:

I am sure you look fabulous in it!

Lg

I love the betty, I don't have one yet but I'm on the hunt for one. It grew on me. Most people I know don't have a clue about my bags but I feel good when I carry them cuz I know.
So if you love your bag and it feels good when you carry it thats all that matters.

got the metallic betty satchel from bg on sale too. i love my betty. not a lot of people know chloe bags from where i'm from but it doesn't matter. they don't really know chloe but they keep on commenting on how great my bag is and how the leather is so nice. I love my bag. and the fact that i got it at 60% off is the icing on the cake. enjoy your bag! i know i will mine.