am I the only one that can't sleep???

I can't sleep at all lately! I had been getting to sleep around 4 or 5am & up before 9am. Last night I got to sleep at 5am and never woke till almost 3pm, eek! Now my schedule is well and truly messed up.. like it wasn't already?! It's 3am now & I'm not the least bit tired!

I am taking MsReya's advice and I made an apointment with an acupuncturist:nuts:

Great!! I'm sure you'll find cure there!:smile:
I left one 'little' tidpit out of my first post. I've treated my several allergies with acupuncture for about 20 years now. If I don't do anything, I would be sneezing, water running from my eyes etc from March till September. I go to a acupuncturist 3-4 times in March (once a week) and don't need any allergy remedies all year!! Sometimes I go again twice in June, if it is a particularly bad year.

I'm so happy I've found this easy and drug free way to control my allergies :tup:

It's 2:45 AM and here I am, reading tpf because I can't sleep. Why? Because I have been poking, kicking and basically, smacking my DH for 3 hours now to get him to stop snoring. I'm in misery. Exhausted, but can't sleep. He snores when he has had some wine and/or has put on 10 pounds (which he has). When I do drag myself back to bed, will have to kick out whichever dog has decided to take my spot . Hopefully I will refrain from middle of the night Internet shopping, as I am having a weak moment here:rolleyes:

^ That's not healthy! I hope that acupuncturist will help.

I decided to concentrate on my breathing and it worked! That's because I think most of the time I can't sleep b/c I think and ponder too much.