Am I getting a little too obsessive? Now I really want ......

ranskimmie said:
I just called my Chloe SA. "THE PADDY" is on hold!! She called the color anthracite. Sound right?? Feel free to talk me out of this! Im gettin' a little nervous!

Do a search on Nawth's posts and see if her first "anthracite" from LVR is the bag you saw.

It did not look blue to me; but, I could be wrong. The metallic anthracite is what myself, Fayden, and Nawth21 have.

there is a non-metallic anthracite/noir (?) but this did not look blue to me.

Maybe it was picking up the blue from the coloring in the room/store or something next to it. Anthracite is still a lovely color. Hmm...and someone finally encouraging us to SAVE money and not buy! I think I am going to donate the money I saved to the ASPCA.

ETenebris said:
Maybe it was picking up the blue from the coloring in the room/store or something next to it. Anthracite is still a lovely color. Hmm...and someone finally encouraging us to SAVE money and not buy! I think I am going to donate the money I saved to the ASPCA.

Thats so sweet :love: The anthracite is metallic with silver hardware and does pick up colors from the surroundings, to a certain extent. The non metallic anthracite aka noir is a warm, dark gray with brass hardware.

I had a weight issue with my paddy - decided the shape and style wasn't for me and sold it. It all depends on if you like the size/shape/colors, so many things. I know most girls love it though and I'm probably the ONLY weird one who it didn't work for. I'm sure whatever you decide will be what you truly want! Post pictures if you do get one though :smile:

Loganz said:
Do a search on Nawth's posts and see if her first "anthracite" from LVR is the bag you saw.

It did not look blue to me; but, I could be wrong. The metallic anthracite is what myself, Fayden, and Nawth21 have.

there is a non-metallic anthracite/noir (?) but this did not look blue to me.

Thanks Loganz. I Couldnt find it:sad:

Twinklette said:
I had a weight issue with my paddy - decided the shape and style wasn't for me and sold it. It all depends on if you like the size/shape/colors, so many things. I know most girls love it though and I'm probably the ONLY weird one who it didn't work for. I'm sure whatever you decide will be what you truly want! Post pictures if you do get one though :smile:

Twinklette, I sent back my original Paddy for the same reason...the shape just didn't work for me. I loved the color (jeans moyen light blue) but they don't have it in any other bags...at least not yet (fingers crossed!). I ordered the big pocket in mousse to replace it. Different color, and the bag is much more square shaped which should suit me better. So you're not the only one!:biggrin:

nawth21 said:
No problem! With flash, true color is a tad darker.

nawth21- thank you! I'm pretty sure this is the one. For some reason I was thinking the one I looked at in Chloe was a bit more of a dark blue but the SA said they dont even carry a dark blue. I am soooo tempted! I love this bag!!:love:

ETenebris said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: some one's got to encourage to save a little:shame: