Am I getting a little too obsessive? Now I really want ......

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. a Paddy!! Om man as if buying 3 Bbags and a LV in less than 3 months isnt enough. Yesterday while shopping there it was looking more beautiful than I imagined:love: , its the dark blue color (see I dont even know the name of the color) Chloe lovers will this pass? :wacko: Or do I just DO IT :amazed: AAHHHH! What to do. Save my tax return or buy this, bag I am (at the moment) obsessed over?

2. I am absolutely no help...3 Chloe bags this month and another on my mind... Of course, I say go!

3. I'm no help either. I just barely stopped myself from snapping up the Jeans paddy that was offered here during the weekend.

4. I say get it!
    I was obsessed over having a paddington, and chose the Dior Gaucho instead, and ever since then i've been having DREAMS about having a paddy. haha.
    My husband said he'd buy me a paddy on vacation (in a few days here) BUT i broke down and bought a beautiful awesome condition tan one from a fellow LVLU member for a great price! ($1100!)
    I couldn't even wait for vacation! It's supposed to be in my hands before i leave. :0)
    SO, in short? GET IT, or you'll just regret it and be obsessing. lol

5. Thanks girls. So no one has weight issues with you Paddys?

6. I have... Does my butt look fat next to this Paddy? ;)

Just kidding. But I'm used to carrying boulders around due to overstuffing of large bags, so the paddy baby seems almost light

7. Rans: I wouldn't say that. The bag is definitely heavy and I don't carry it on days when I know I'll be out and about for a long period of time. Still, that doesn't stop me from buying and loving the darn things... I just carry them mostly for short trips and to work.

9. Perja, that is HILARIOUS! Mine may, but I don't think it's the Paddy!!!:lol: Hmm...maybe the big pocket Paddy will make me look small!

As for the *real* weight issue, I personally did not find this bag to be heavy. I am used to carrying large bags (like the one in my avatar) and even though they weigh next to nothing, somehow a checkbook and lipgloss and all the junk I manage to amass (none of which seems to really weigh anything) seems to add quite a few pounds. So when I got the jeans moyen Paddy it really did not feel heavy to me. But ask me tomorrow when the big pocket arrives! LOL:nuts:

10. I think a Paddy in dark blue would be gorgeous! I say get it! Immediately if not sooner!:nuts:

11. Wow! you girls are BAD! and I LOVE IT! :nuts: I feel a new blue Paddy, getting closer and closer to my owning it! Yikes:Push: ! I thought someone would try talking me out of it. What was I thinking?? Wrong forum:P :biggrin:

12. Ha ha ha! I am feeling the blue Paddy for you, too...and pics for us!:nuts:

13. I'm joining the enablers here and saying get it :nuts: I had considered selling mine, but then I thought about it and what a great bag it is, and decided not to.

You won't regret it, the leather is fabulous and it's just a cool-looking bag :love:

POST PICTURES! :nuts: :P

14. :nuts: AAAAHH HA!
    you will be living vicariousley through me. I see:biggrin: You know what really sucks?! I want so badly to post pics of me and my bags and I cant get it to work. Our sweet Ayla, does my posting on this forum for me from my e-bay pics. Im dyin' over here!!!!

15. I'm no help, a few days after I got my first paddy I decided I needed another one :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice