Am I crazy to want a Chanel Jewelry box?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone out there with a lovely Chanel jewelry box. Please post any photos!
    I know it is not practical but it is sooo beautiful.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Gblb and sjunky13 like this.
  2. No, because I want one as well. I LOVE it!

papertiger likes this.
  3. The ivory/beige is sooooo classy[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

4. Some people like to show off and some just like beautiful things. I just bought a hand made vintage Gucci (from the 1960s) I am so happy. I love the black Chanel you've shown, that pearl button is wonderful.

I beg to differ from those that say it's not practical, it's something that will never go out of fashion, you will have and admire forever, it will become a collectors piece...and where else would you put all your Chanel jewellery!?! :graucho:

sjunky13, Gblb and ladysarah like this.
  5. :nuts: Where else would you keep your Chanel jewellery? Love it:heart:

papertiger likes this.
  6. Nope, not crazy!! I love it too!!

I was thinking about getting the small one. I could use it for really nice pieces plus it's just so pretty to look at! :heart:

papertiger likes this.
  7. #7 Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    I think it is a little crazy, but I am right there with you. lol -- I don't think we'd be on this forum unless we had a little crazy in us. :lol: And I would love love love to have one.

I became a little obsessed with Chanel jewelry cases a couple of years ago and ended up with the long one in this pictures.

[​IMG]

It is a guilty pleasure!;)

papertiger and Gblb like this.
  8. Haha, this is why I love TPF, so enabling. I do think it would make a good collector's item...Now what color :angel:

papertiger likes this.
  9. One of our members posted photos of her new jewelry box on IG. Hopefully, she will come here and talk about it. It seems from her posts that she loooooves it, and it is beautiful.

10. I have long admired this piece. I'm not sure how much jewelry it would hold. But it is so gorgeous.

12. I would love one of each if I had unlimited income lol. they're so classy and gorgeous!!! but then I would also need more money to spend on jewelry to fill them up!!! :eek:

13. Love the jewelry box but I wouldn't buy it. It would only make me spend more money on more jewelry to fill it up!!!
    Also, its too pretty to use anyway.

14. I'd get one, but for the price I'd rather get a bag. I remember someone shared here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice