Am I crazy to want a Chanel Jewelry box?

FancyMeFresh

Dec 14, 2015
Anyone out there with a lovely Chanel jewelry box. Please post any photos!
I know it is not practical but it is sooo beautiful.

Chanel-Jewelry-Box-6200.jpg
Chanel-Jewelry-Box-5400.jpg

Reactions: Gblb and sjunky13
Some people like to show off and some just like beautiful things. I just bought a hand made vintage Gucci (from the 1960s) I am so happy. I love the black Chanel you've shown, that pearl button is wonderful.

I beg to differ from those that say it's not practical, it's something that will never go out of fashion, you will have and admire forever, it will become a collectors piece...and where else would you put all your Chanel jewellery!?! :graucho:

Nope, not crazy!! I love it too!!

I was thinking about getting the small one. I could use it for really nice pieces plus it's just so pretty to look at! :heart:

Reactions: papertiger
I think it is a little crazy, but I am right there with you. lol -- I don't think we'd be on this forum unless we had a little crazy in us. :lol: And I would love love love to have one.

I became a little obsessed with Chanel jewelry cases a couple of years ago and ended up with the long one in this pictures.

IMG_3446_zpsszbi177b.jpeg

It is a guilty pleasure!;)

Last edited:
Reactions: papertiger and Gblb
One of our members posted photos of her new jewelry box on IG. Hopefully, she will come here and talk about it. It seems from her posts that she loooooves it, and it is beautiful.

I think it is a little crazy, but I am right there with you. lol -- I don't think we'd be on this forum unless we had a little crazy in us. :lol: And I would love love love to have one.

I became a little obsessed with Chanel jewelry cases a couple of years ago and ended up with the long one in this pictures.

IMG_3446_zpsszbi177b.jpeg

I love these too and like the idea of scattering them around a dressing room or bedroom etc. And you can take them for travel.

It is a guilty pleasure!;)

I would love one of each if I had unlimited income lol. they're so classy and gorgeous!!! but then I would also need more money to spend on jewelry to fill them up!!! :eek:

Love the jewelry box but I wouldn't buy it. It would only make me spend more money on more jewelry to fill it up!!!
Also, its too pretty to use anyway.