Am I crazy to like this bag??

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
I have seen these two bags a couple times now and every time, especially the IF, I see it... I am rationalizing how much fun it would be to own this bag. What do you think?

I also like this Carlos Falchi for a summer bag. Any input? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Fiore Velvet Weekend Bag.jpg
    Fiore Velvet Weekend Bag.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 83
  • falchi.jpg
    falchi.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 68
I do not care for the IF, but I think the CF is fantastic. I like the color, and the shoulder straps would be convenient, plus they are braided! Love it!

I saw that IF on nm.com and didn't really give it any thought. Now that you point it out, it *is* kinda cute. I like the ribbon-like stripes and of course love the satchel style but the horizontal tabs are too much. I wonder if it's on adasa and you could get it for 15% off?

Bag #2 is not my style at all so I'll pass on that one.

ranskimmie said:
Ummm...... well...... Hmmmmm, I dont think your crazy, just looks like your a festive kind of girl!

That's funny you say that! I was looking at my closet and noticed all my bags are white, brown or black (asides from 1 ink b-bag and 1 mulberry havana), so I was telling myself that I need more color!

So I'm trying to decide if I like this bag because it has some color and that's it or if I'd really get some practical usage out of it.

i don't like the color of the leather on the IF with the print - i think it would look better with lighter leather.

i love the color and feel of the falchi, but i'm not sure i love the shape. but if you want them, go for it!

I don't really like either of them, my style is more understated (idk if thats the word i'm looking for :smile: ) but they look really fun but not very practical for long term usage

To each his own....I could imagine this kind of bag style on someone who is an individualist, has an eclectic style...kinda like Gwen Stefani. I like the bag, but it's not me (maybe if I was in my 20's, even 30's)...I don't have the time and energy to spare. So, nevermind what we think, if this bag is your style and it make you happy to wear it...more power to you!

The first one is something I would buy for myself if only it didn't have those horizontal straps across it on both sides. I like the coloured pattern of the velvet.

The second one doesn't do it for me.