Am I crazy or what?!?!?!?

Ladies......how often do you actually see Matte Croc in the stores? I never do so I don't even know what they run in price.............I'm assuming these are fairly rare?

As far as I know, you have to order matte croc; it might turn up in a store (a big one at that) but I'm sure it would be once in a blue moon!
That Kelly is DEVINE!! and you should use it as an everyday bag...it's totally different from the one you have. When I win the lottery I will get a brown matte croc Birkin, and I'll use ALL the time!!!:wlae:

I just got called for one last week....I think my SA just wanted me to see it for future reference, but before I could recover from sticker shock and come in, it was sold. And this is in my little neck of the woods where pieces do not sell very quickly at all.....

Ladies......how often do you actually see Matte Croc in the stores? I never do so I don't even know what they run in price.............I'm assuming these are fairly rare?

I just got called for one last week....I think my SA just wanted me to see it for future reference, but before I could recover from sticker shock and come in, it was sold. And this is in my little neck of the woods where pieces do not sell very quickly at all.....

Wow, fast sell! I know we are supposed to be getting in a Brighten Blue Croc in the next few months.

Oh well I am just not in the croc market just yet, so when prices become comparable to my car, I tend to feel faint (I drive an old Toyota though!)....It was a 35 cm. matte croc. retourne Kelly and I 'think' it was about $31,000 and change.... but my mind went a little blank after hearing the thirty, :smile:.

Oh dear God.....what are we talking here? What kind of sticker shock, MrsM????

Oh well I am just not in the croc market just yet, so when prices become comparable to my car, I tend to feel faint (I drive an old Toyota though!)....It was a 35 cm. matte croc. retourne Kelly and I 'think' it was about $31,000 and change.... but my mind went a little blank after hearing the thirty, :smile:.

$31K:nuts::nuts::nuts:

That's OK my mind has a lower thresshold; my mind went blank when I was told that an ostrich birkin was over 1,800,000 yen (approx. $15K)

I know, apparently it was snatched right up before I recovered from the sticker shock --- No one really expected me to buy it so others were called for it. I am surprised because last fall a croc Birkin sat on the shelf for days. I think she was just trying to give me an idea for orders. I really love the matte croc look so that was my interest there.....but later on for me --- not right now. :heart:That BB is going to be gorgeous, :heart:...even if it is not braise....

The Crocs are a chunk of change, but they just keep going up in price, and quite rapidly lately. So if it is a piece you will wear at this point I would buy it now. My hesitation is that it doesn't fit my lifestyle at all.

Wow, fast sell! I know we are supposed to be getting in a Brighten Blue Croc in the next few months.