Am I Being Too Mean By Doing A "Block Bidder"?

I agree with sentiment expressed in other posts. This person is antagonistic in his tone, which indicates that he is likely to be a problem in the future. I would much rather block a bidder than regret it later when that person decides that something else about the item is not to his/her liking.

Hm... Are your pics blurry?

blurry pics aren't great for selling, so to an extend (even if it is a rude one), the seller has a point?

Yes, as I stated to him (and in this post) that it was a good point and the pictures were revised - but I didn't like his attitude....that's why I blocked him. He was a jerk to begin with - point or no point. :rolleyes:

Yep, you did the right thing. If he can't request more pictures in a civil manner, how on earth would he handle any sort of real dispute? He sounds like a potential nightmare. Even if he had a valid point, the fact that he chose to express it in such an off-putting way sets off all kinds of alarm bells. I'm learning that the difficult buyers often tend to give themselves away right off the bat, in the tone of their questions. You have to trust your instincts.

Yes, as I stated to him (and in this post) that it was a good point and the pictures were revised - but I didn't like his attitude....that's why I blocked him. He was a jerk to begin with - point or no point. :rolleyes:

Why the rolling eyes thing? Block whoever you want on ebay, it's your discretion... but maybe you've got a little 'tude too? ;)

But then again... is it attitude, or miscommunication? The internet is fickle in that way.

Either way, good luck with your ebay sale! :smile: