Am I as freaky as Nanamiryu? Quite possibly. Here is the evidence...

Amazing! What a fabulous collection! I much prefer the Mademoiselle lock too. I love each and every bag shown here but my current obsession is the green tweed Easy, I'm late to the party as usual and can't find it anywhere...

I am a known 2.55 freak (and don't care much about the classics really, except if they are freaky classic themselves...).

Anything that comes in the shape of a 2.55 will make me react like this --> :nuts:.

So here they are, my freaky 2.55 family (normal members excluded).

L1020065.jpg

Wild 2.55 in the Large size; Surpique in beige; Coco Puzzle in navy/patent in the medium size

09A Paris Moscow Bird cage 2.55; 09A Paris Moscow Arab 2.55; Coco Croco jersey; Easy Tweed 2.55 :nuts:

These bags are not for show, I use every one of them, except Coco Croco and only because I have not found the opportunity yet.

Hope you enjoy seeing my little collection. :lol:

Awesome 2.55 collection Miffy! Thanks so much for sharing:yahoo:!

I am a known 2.55 freak (and don't care much about the classics really, except if they are freaky classic themselves...).

Anything that comes in the shape of a 2.55 will make me react like this --> :nuts:.

So here they are, my freaky 2.55 family (normal members excluded).

L1020065.jpg

Wild 2.55 in the Large size; Surpique in beige; Coco Puzzle in navy/patent in the medium size

09A Paris Moscow Bird cage 2.55; 09A Paris Moscow Arab 2.55; Coco Croco jersey; Easy Tweed 2.55 :nuts:

These bags are not for show, I use every one of them, except Coco Croco and only because I have not found the opportunity yet.

Hope you enjoy seeing my little collection. :lol: