Am i able to replace my LV bag?

I got hand sanitizer on my monogram bag handle am i allowed to return it? I just got it, i saw some posts saying that some people were lucky enough to be able to replace their bag as they only had it for a month.

I would just bring it in and ask. Worse come to worse they tell you your the one who damaged it thus you have to eat it. The handle should be replaceable at a cost in case they won’t exchange a new one for you. If you are getting a new replacement handle, I would do it soon so the patina (assuming it has vacchetta on it) will age same as rest of the bag (assuming it has vacchetta pipping).

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
Please never do such thing, if you were not sure about the bag please never put any cream or substance on the product. If you had done it please don't try to return it. imagine if you buy a LV bag and it was actually a return which has a sanitized handle that can damage and wear faster than normal.
Yes it could be that somene has done this, that's no need to confirm anything, and there's nothing lucky about returning an used(or even worse, a bag that's been sprayed with disinfectants) bag without getting caught. I think you knew the answer very well, I'm not sure what's your intention behind this post or question. You can try however you want but if you ask for opinions here, that's my 2 cents.

I would take it into the store and ask. It doesn’t hurt to ask and the worst they could say is no and maybe provide another option. The poster above is right, it may blend in as it patinas. Good luck!

Oh okay. I’ll just cover it up with a scarf. I read that some people treat their vachetta, do you guys recommend that or what are you thoughts on that? Here’s a picture below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 201