Alternative Picture Request

here's a pic with friends :

my vert anis birkin 35, friend's croc orange 40, friend's kelly 28 graphite

IMG_1645.jpg

OMG!!:nuts: I love that orange croc, she's gorgeous:drool: :nuts:

Pazt, I am positively drooling at your friend's Orange Croc--you all look fantastic!

Okay, here is Vert Anis in Togo, home from today's lunch w/all its contents, and my Rouge VIF in Chevre with the plastic pillows inside.

orchids, i was going to get that same twilly for my vert anis. i instead got the - pardon me, the name escapes me - but it's black with letters on diff. colors (i'm soooo bad with these titles on scarves) and a perfume scent set of jardin sur le nil (with pocket square - i green) from NM. the pocket square worked too!

^^Great minds think alike Pazt! :lol: I know which one you're referring to on your black one--but I'm a total newbie with the scarves--that one would look fabulous with the Vert Anis. I was thinking about a pocket square--I think it would work well in length in tying on the bags. I have to fold my twilly in half so it doesn't drag.

Baggaholic -- How funny, I have the exact same 2 Birkins. Brown w/ gold . and Black w/pall. Are yours 35cm too?? Except, you are ahead of me with the croc. I get mine next year through my local H store, (diff. color)..

^^Great minds think alike Pazt! :lol: I know which one you're referring to on your black one--but I'm a total newbie with the scarves--that one would look fabulous with the Vert Anis. I was thinking about a pocket square--I think it would work well in length in tying on the bags. I have to fold my twilly in half so it doesn't drag.

the pocket square worked better since the length (after folding) is shorter than a twilly. and i love that the pocket square came with the perfume and body lotion! cool!:wlae: :supacool: