Altering a LV BAG

I am not an expert but why would you dye the handles/replace the zipper - and doesn't look like an LV zipper, and put a patch on a real LV bag....??? Some of those things could have repaired at a LV store. I would think fake but I am sure others on here know better than me. EIther way, real or not, I wouldn't buy this bag!!!!

I like it with the red leather. Who cares if it is altered - probably looked like crap before so this may be an improvement.

It could not be repaired at an LV store since it is a French Co speedy - assuming it is real.

It is kind of interesting.

A French Co. speedy so old that has been recycled, re-furbished. I guess that is kind of vogue in this economy.

Attachments

• RedFClv.jpg
    RedFClv.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
I think its interesting, but kinda trying to make it look like a cerises, just would scream fake, even though it isn't, if it really has been looked at by Carole-

I wouldn't buy it and I wouldn't alter a bag I owned! If I owned an LV that was in terrible condition and LV couldn't repair it, I'd sell it as is or just toss it! Although I couldn't imagine owning a bag and it being abused and ripped up!

To each his own though, I'm sure someone will bid on it!

I for one think it looks interesting, if it's real it's a very intresting bag, and i've never seen a fake with a F&Co lock before which makes me thinks it's real, but then again can vachetta and piping be taken off so easily ? ( i know lv leather people can do it ).I'm not sure, i like it but then many would assume it's a fake, so save yourself the looks in the mall and supermarkets :smile:

Last edited:
If you were going to do that to the bag you would be better of getting a fake and pulling it apart- I wouldn't do that to a classic , it would have been a better investment to bring it to LV to be repaired -it would get more at auction then if you wanted to sell it later on.

If you were going to do that to the bag you would be better of getting a fake and pulling it apart- I wouldn't do that to a classic , it would have been a better investment to bring it to LV to be repaired -it would get more at auction then if you wanted to sell it later on.

it can't be repaired because it's 'F&CO'. Well not by vuitton anyway.

that's even if it's authentic;)