Almost Went Into Labour Over This!!!!!

Woah that bag is STUNNING :drool: ... but even MORE STUNNING is the lovely star3777, who looks simply amaaazing! Congrats on that gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous bag of yours, and of course, the impending delivery! :smile:

attachment.php

O*M*G*!! There are no words! Enjoy your new exotic addition. Off topic, but do I spy the duster/sweater by Calypso? I have it in lavendar & cream. :supacool:

I am very late to the party. I am away on vacation and my computer is in the shop...virus!! I am sneaking in a few minutes on my son's computer. Gorgeous croc. Wow. Major drooling here. You look fantastic. I looked like that in my 5th month!!!!

Thank -you SO much ladies:love::love::love: Thank-you! Thankyou !Thank-you!!!!:tender::tender::tender:

Chickee! Yes ! It is the Calypso duster!! I ADORE them, I have bought SO many since I got pregnant!!!:heart: Great for covering my rump!!:roflmfao:

I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at this perfect, gorgeous bag. Congrats! and especially congrats on the soon-to-be newest little star!