Alma or Ellipse?

I have a multicolore Alma and the monogram Ellipse PM (my mom has the large Shopper shoulder bag) and love them both. I personally only like the PM in the Ellipse but love ALL of the Almas. They're pretty :smile:

I held the ellipse in the lv store a few months ago, it is really nice. The Alma is gorgeous too but personally I like the ellipse just a little bit more. Actually, really thinking about it, I do like both! :shrugs: I can never make a decision!

Ok, I decided I want the Alma. I would like the black mc, but that is too expensive for me now. I actually really like it in the mono canvas, and I am considering going the ebay route, but I have never bought a bag off of ebay. I am not asking you to authenticate, because the seller is very reputable, but is it a good deal? I have seen it there a couple days, and am flip flopping between getting it and waiting. Would the water marks on the side of the vachetta come off with some babywipes and a conditioning creme, do you think? The canvas looks to be in very good condition. I am considering just buying a new one, but if I can get a nice one for less than half price, I would be tempted...

eBay: AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON ALMA $880.00 EXCELLENT USED (item 230068317199 end time Dec-29-06 09:39:59 PST)