ALMA for 5'3 ers..

Jan 17, 2006
Hi Everyone!!! I love LV :love:and Lately I've been liking the look of the MC Black Alma.. but im only 5'3 3/4... close to 5'4...:idea: do you think the Alma would look silly on me? If you anyone has any pics of them with their alma.. please show me.. :biggrin: Or opinions on the alma.. and is the leather bottom super high maintenance?? Thanks a bunch!! (sorry I couldnt get this to post in the purse topic.. please help me move this over there)

I don't think so at all, I kind of like the funky look of a smaller girl carrying a larger bag. Also, it ultimately depends on how comfortable and how much you like the look with the bag, you should go and try it out in the store.

Lol I took this for another forum where someone wanted to see different bags on people..I'm about 5'2 by the way.
100_2195.jpg

As for the bottom, don't set it on anything wet. If you notice the bottom of mine, right after I got it, I set it on the little shelf in the bathroom on what I thought was just a paper towel, but it was actually one of those wet nap things. Ugh. It didn't make *too* big of a difference, but just so you know, I got this bag in about March or April 2004 and carried it a LOT. The vachetta, IMO, is still decent. :smile:

Irissy said:
LVbabydoll, I love your mandarin epi jasmin! :love: Is is hard to match outfits with?

Thanks! :biggrin: Sometimes it is but I tend to use it when I'm wearing a white top/sweater/jacket and jeans, or even an orange top..I just try not to get too matchy matchy with the oranges..like one shirt I like wearing it with is more of a burnt orange and actually looks great with the bag. The one color I tend to stay away from wearing when I carry it is black..too Halloween lol. Otherwise, I'm so into my bags, I'll buy my clothing pieces according to what matches them lol.

Lvbabydoll said:
Thanks! :biggrin: Sometimes it is but I tend to use it when I'm wearing a white top/sweater/jacket and jeans, or even an orange top..I just try not to get too matchy matchy with the oranges..like one shirt I like wearing it with is more of a burnt orange and actually looks great with the bag. The one color I tend to stay away from wearing when I carry it is black..too Halloween lol. Otherwise, I'm so into my bags, I'll buy my clothing pieces according to what matches them lol.

Aww, that's cute! :lol:

Thanks everyone for your help.. LVbabydoll It looks great on you!!.. and you dont even have shoes on :biggrin: You have a lot of cute bags in that pic.. :love: Im gonna think about it some more.. cause I saw the metallic LV speedy and that is super cute too.. so many cute bags and soo little time.. I know the MC came out in '03.. do you guys think its better to wait for the new stuff?

Its awesome, I have one .. Go for it. :love:

cookiepieface said:
Hi Everyone!!! I love LV :love:and Lately I've been liking the look of the MC Black Alma.. but im only 5'3 3/4... close to 5'4...:idea: do you think the Alma would look silly on me? If you anyone has any pics of them with their alma.. please show me.. :biggrin: Or opinions on the alma.. and is the leather bottom super high maintenance?? Thanks a bunch!! (sorry I couldnt get this to post in the purse topic.. please help me move this over there)