Ally Hilfiger,....sooo, Totally, Talks About Her, Like, Awesome Art !

I remember that show, she was on with jaime gleicher whose dad was a luggage innovator(samsonite, timberland) I goggled the rehab stint some say it was because of cocaine and a big addiction to xanax, another site said it was the "stress" from filming that show that caused her to go into rehab, what ever that means! So sad when everything is handed to you, hope her life is on the right track now!

This made me think back to her short lived MTV reality show. I forgot how brain dead she was on that show. Good to see nothing has changed. I agree with many others she has not aged well, something about her looks very "mature".

I remember that show, she was on with jaime gleicher whose dad was a luggage innovator(samsonite, timberland) I goggled the rehab stint some say it was because of cocaine and a big addiction to xanax, another site said it was the "stress" from filming that show that caused her to go into rehab, what ever that means! So sad when everything is handed to you, hope her life is on the right track now!

oh yes so much stress from showing off your money that you go into rehab...oh my, why is it so hard to just say that she was on drugs why do they make up crazy stories...