All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I don't know if you can obtain a replacement strap through Fendi or not. I will say, though, that the men's Strap Yous are generally a few inches longer than the women's. If you can find a men's Strap You that you like, it might be long enough for you to wear crossbody.

Oh, didn’t realize there are Men Strap Yous. I wonder why my SA didn’t show me those, or maybe my local Fendi has limited straps. Thanks for the response, babe! I tried the straps from my other bags, but of course it will never be the same. [emoji21]

Reactions: melsig
Oh, didn’t realize there are Men Strap Yous. I wonder why my SA didn’t show me those, or maybe my local Fendi has limited straps. Thanks for the response, babe! I tried the straps from my other bags, but of course it will never be the same. [emoji21]

Aw, I understand. Really, I hope Fendi can replace the strap for you. (If you do end up getting it replaced, please update! I've always wondered if that was a possibility.) If not, I think there are a few men's straps that would look very nice with a mini Peekaboo.

Reactions: No_angel
I just wanted to share this picture of a beautiful, well used Peekaboo, I saw it on a Swedish IG account.
I have shared it with a fellow tPFer who is a Peekaboo fan as well, so now we are both very much into getting a Peekaboo Large in black calfskin.

What do you other Peekaboo lovers think, is it a large or regular Peekaboo?

Attachments

• F28D3D31-DC5A-43B6-BB7C-145938094D38.png
    F28D3D31-DC5A-43B6-BB7C-145938094D38.png
    955.8 KB · Views: 1,487
There's a new 'Regular' size for the Peekaboo X-Lite. It comes with a detachable shoulder strap as it can't be worn over the shoulder like the Large version.
fendi xlite regular brown.jpg fendi xlite regular 8BN310A5E9F1QTQ_03_large.jpg xlite regular red 8BN310A5E9F15WH_01_large.jpg fendi xlite regular red 8BN310A5E9F15WH_03_large.jpg
X-Lite Regular
Currently only available in Brown (Code: 8BN310A5E9F1QTQ) and Red (Code: 8BN310A5E9F15WH).
Price - US$3,980.00 / £ 2,890.00 / C$ 4,700.00
Length: 11.8 inches Height: 9.8 inches Depth: 5.9 inches
VS
X-Lite Large
Price - $4,550.00 / £ 3,250.00 / C$ 5,400.00
Length: 16.9 inches Height: 12.6 inches Depth: 5.5 inches

Hi all. I have a grey selleria mini, but am now thinking of getting a black Essentially. Earlier this year I decided against the black Essentially because of its gold hardware.....and so I went with the grey mini (plus I was looking for a nice crossbody bag at the time). Now I don’t care about the gold hardware so much....

My question is.....are these two bags too similar??? One is mini size, the other is slightly bigger. I have some pics for comparison. My reasoning is, I like to wear my mini crossbody. I would wear the Essentially on my shoulder, or handheld. I feel like the mini is kind of small to be worn on the arm. I feel like the Essentially is more polished because of the smooth calfskin. Whereas the mini is more casual because of the selleria. Am I crazy for wanting the black Essentially too? Please tell me your honest thoughts. Pics below.

Also, I want to get this strap (in the last photo) to go with it.....part of me wants to get the bag to go with the strap.....is that crazy? But also I think I have valid reasons too (see above). They didn’t have a black Essentially that time so I tried it with a regular grey selleria (which is too big for me).

Thoughts???

Attachments

• 79BBD8A6-B241-472F-AE14-1594AB97E555.jpeg
    79BBD8A6-B241-472F-AE14-1594AB97E555.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 1,385
  • 5900F942-895D-41A3-AD98-BE2331828F02.jpeg
    5900F942-895D-41A3-AD98-BE2331828F02.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 12B458E5-298F-46AE-9AD2-96D732A3C043.jpeg
    12B458E5-298F-46AE-9AD2-96D732A3C043.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,405
  • EFE2983A-6662-4C52-93F3-3050D73161A5.jpeg
    EFE2983A-6662-4C52-93F3-3050D73161A5.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,372
  • 10A6F6E7-9570-4FA8-87B6-7569AB4F3BC8.jpeg
    10A6F6E7-9570-4FA8-87B6-7569AB4F3BC8.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 1,374
Hi all. I have a grey selleria mini, but am now thinking of getting a black Essentially. Earlier this year I decided against the black Essentially because of its gold hardware.....and so I went with the grey mini (plus I was looking for a nice crossbody bag at the time). Now I don’t care about the gold hardware so much....

My question is.....are these two bags too similar??? One is mini size, the other is slightly bigger. I have some pics for comparison. My reasoning is, I like to wear my mini crossbody. I would wear the Essentially on my shoulder, or handheld. I feel like the mini is kind of small to be worn on the arm. I feel like the Essentially is more polished because of the smooth calfskin. Whereas the mini is more casual because of the selleria. Am I crazy for wanting the black Essentially too? Please tell me your honest thoughts. Pics below.

Also, I want to get this strap (in the last photo) to go with it.....part of me wants to get the bag to go with the strap.....is that crazy? But also I think I have valid reasons too (see above). They didn’t have a black Essentially that time so I tried it with a regular grey selleria (which is too big for me).

Thoughts???
Get it. Color is different. Youneed black for more formal feel. I totally get it as I love structured smallbahs. You may not get cured of this obsession unless this baby is home. You have my blessing.

Thoughts???
You are absolutely NOT crazy for getting both! I have the dark gray mini calfskin bag with the confetti trim and I just bought the small black essentially bag about a month ago. I LOVE this bag! You are right......it's a little larger than the mini, but smaller than the regular peekaboo. I love wearing it crossbody, shoulder and handheld. I dress it up and dress it down. You will not regret this purchase! GOOD LUCK!

Thoughts???

I went through this same decision! Saw that the defender is now sold separately, and ordered a black mini preowned to go with it. Feeling responsible and frugal! Yay me! Whew! When DH went to the boutique to pick up the defender for me, he sent a picture of the dove selleria. I fell in love with it and ended up buying it, too! They are both lovely in different ways!

Thoughts???
I don't think they're that similar. The Essential has very crisp, clean lines. The gold hardware is doing all the speaking on that beauty. Definitely more polished and refined.