All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Completely off topic, but I finally got around to going to the Fendi Ginza Six store to take a picture of the Japan? Ginza? Exclusive wallets that they have.

Melsig, sorry to keep you waiting...

OMG, thank you so much!!! This has been shipped to me:FendiExoticPinkBag.JPG

Will be quite thrilled to get a matching Peekaboo wallet!!

Ps. Are these for sure Japan exclusives? I did buy the Mini Peekaboo from the NYC store...

Wow that's amazing!! I feel like Paris is different and the sales people favor tourists for sure, especially at the Galeries Lafayette, or stores in the "downtown" area. Glad to hear that you guys had great experiences - it really makes the difference. I personally will not go back to Galeries for such purchases - yes it's more practical in terms of all the bags you could wish for being in the same place, but I personally would rather be seated in an empty store, tranquil and catered to LOL.

Reactions: LaurenMichelle
OMG, thank you so much!!! This has been shipped to me:View attachment 3897414

Will be quite thrilled to get a matching Peekaboo wallet!!

Ps. Are these for sure Japan exclusives? I did buy the Mini Peekaboo from the NYC store...

Just checked with my SA and she said that they are Japan Exclusive. She also sent me additional pictures!

Attachments

• 955F0529-9F23-4A10-8C71-BD4BF8DD2761.jpeg
    955F0529-9F23-4A10-8C71-BD4BF8DD2761.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1,156
  • D4C6D5A6-1EDD-4D33-9964-5077E1EE5A0A.jpeg
    D4C6D5A6-1EDD-4D33-9964-5077E1EE5A0A.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,167
Just checked with my SA and she said that they are Japan Exclusive. She also sent me additional pictures!

Lovely! Thank you so much for going to the trouble to contact your SA for me. I spoke with my SA in NYC last night - all she could tell me at the time was that their boutique had not ordered any.

IMG_9096.PNG Well, my bag arrived today. I find the color is really beautiful, but that python handle is stressing me out. I know I already opened this topic in a separate thread, but this handle seems very delicate, much more so than the watersnake one on my Monster 2jours. I was planning on keeping it exposed and pairing it with the elaphe whipstitch Strap You, but now I'm actually a little tempted to cover it up with a twilly....

View attachment 3898414 Well, my bag arrived today. I find the color is really beautiful, but that python handle is stressing me out. I know I already opened this topic in a separate thread, but this handle seems very delicate, much more so than the watersnake one on my Monster 2jours. I was planning on keeping it exposed and pairing it with the elaphe whipstitch Strap You, but now I'm actually a little tempted to cover it up with a twilly....
It's fabulous! The color is lovely! :loveeyes: Huge congrats, melsig! Enjoy! :smile::tup:

View attachment 3898414 Well, my bag arrived today. I find the color is really beautiful, but that python handle is stressing me out. I know I already opened this topic in a separate thread, but this handle seems very delicate, much more so than the watersnake one on my Monster 2jours. I was planning on keeping it exposed and pairing it with the elaphe whipstitch Strap You, but now I'm actually a little tempted to cover it up with a twilly....

Your bag is gorgeous and looks amazing with your new strap!

Do you happen to know what other colors will be coming in mini Selleria for the new season?

I've been contemplating a MTO for awhile, but with the upcharge and wait time, I'd much rather go with a color available in store. Thank you!!

Reactions: melsig
Your bag is gorgeous and looks amazing with your new strap!

Do you happen to know what other colors will be coming in mini Selleria for the new season?

I've been contemplating a MTO for awhile, but with the upcharge and wait time, I'd much rather go with a color available in store. Thank you!!

Haha, I know what you mean! Eventually, I'd like to get the Fuschia MTO, but since this pink was available, and I loved the shade, I thought I'd take the plunge.

In addition to this bright pink, there is also a more peachy-pink, also with python handle. They're also coming out with a paler light blue color, which seems closer in shade to my other mini selleria, although without the purple undertones. I believe there is also an orange on its way, but I can't remember if that was on display in the store or not. I just checked and there are photos on-line of everything except the pink one I bought through the boutique. There's one peachy one available on-line and the blue and orange are available for pre-order. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Haha, I know what you mean! Eventually, I'd like to get the Fuschia MTO, but since this pink was available, and I loved the shade, I thought I'd take the plunge.

In addition to this bright pink, there is also a more peachy-pink, also with python handle. They're also coming out with a paler light blue color, which seems closer in shade to my other mini selleria, although without the purple undertones. I believe there is also an orange on its way, but I can't remember if that was on display in the store or not. I just checked and there are photos on-line of everything except the pink one I bought through the boutique. There's one peachy one available on-line and the blue and orange are available for pre-order. Hope this helps!

The fuchsia MTO is what I'm contemplating as well. It's so beautiful, but with the recent price increase I'm having a hard time justifying the additional cost.

Thanks for the heads up the bags are now on the website. The orange is beautiful, but it's a shame they did the same color lining. Contrast color linings are what I like most about the PB.

Reactions: melsig
The fuchsia MTO is what I'm contemplating as well. It's so beautiful, but with the recent price increase I'm having a hard time justifying the additional cost.

Thanks for the heads up the bags are now on the website. The orange is beautiful, but it's a shame they did the same color lining. Contrast color linings are what I like most about the PB.

I totally agree about the lining, but I'm picky about the color contrasts - which is why I like the idea of the MTO, if not the price/waiting time.

They had the fuschia available as a limited edition in Japan last year - I missed getting one by a few weeks. Still kicking myself over that...

I totally agree about the lining, but I'm picky about the color contrasts - which is why I like the idea of the MTO, if not the price/waiting time.

They had the fuschia available as a limited edition in Japan last year - I missed getting one by a few weeks. Still kicking myself over that...

I couldn’t agree more... I went to see the fuschia color several times but I passed it up.
My SA told me that there are rumors that there will be a new limited edition piece exclusive to Ginza Six in April for their one year anniversary.
Not sure about what it’ll be or the color combinations. I’ll be sure to keep you posted as soon as I hear new information about it.

Reactions: Apricots