All Things 3JOURS - post pics, ask questions, and chat here!

Hi everyone! I'm going through a Fendi crush at the moment after seeing this 3jours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9hYyuOC7BI (You can see it at the 4 minute mark)

Does anyone know what color it is? I'm thinking it may be Honey currently on preorder at Saks, but thought I might ask here as I'm sure you know much more!!

It looks to be the Fendi 3jours in Barley. The honey looks a little lighter and less tan.

It looks to be the Fendi 3jours in Barley. The honey looks a little lighter and less tan.

Thank you for your answer! I took a look at the barely and it does indeed look similar. Her bag has a white interior though. I'm trying to find it online but no luck. I really hope its a recent purchase and I'll find it in one of the boutiques :sweatdrop:

Thank you for your answer! I took a look at the barely and it does indeed look similar. Her bag has a white interior though. I'm trying to find it online but no luck. I really hope its a recent purchase and I'll find it in one of the boutiques :sweatdrop:

Also hers looked like a petite smooth leather 3jours so it is likely very recent :smile: It could also just be the tan color in a different lighting. I have the petite bicolor and it looks like a different shade/color in every lighting! Good luck on your search![emoji6]

Hi everyone! I wanted to bump this thread and see how everyone is enjoying their 3Jour? I'm not seeing a lot of posts/reviews about this bag which is disappointing. I'm trying to decide on either a blue 3Jour or a gray YSL small satchel which also has a shoulder strap. Any suggestions? Ironically, the YSL bag doesn't have much posts/reviews about it either which doesn't help. Decisions, decisions...

Attachments

• FENDI.jpg
    FENDI.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 716
  • YSL.jpg
    YSL.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 728
Hi everyone! I wanted to bump this thread and see how everyone is enjoying their 3Jour? I'm not seeing a lot of posts/reviews about this bag which is disappointing. I'm trying to decide on either a blue 3Jour or a gray YSL small satchel which also has a shoulder strap. Any suggestions? Ironically, the YSL bag doesn't have much posts/reviews about it either which doesn't help. Decisions, decisions...
My 3jours is almost a year and still looks great, very little signs of wear. I wish I could help on which one to choose. They both look great but I do not have any YSL bags. Can you try them on, put your stuff in them, and see which one works best for you?

I am OBSESSED with mine! I feel like it just flows with all of my outfits, sleek enough to be dressy yet not too "busy" for a casual day.. It's just a fun bag. I would honestly get a second one if my first one wasn't such a neutral color.

It is definitely not an "everyday" or heavy use bag (in my opinion). The leather is soft yet sturdy but is also impressionable and easy to scratch. BUT depending on your use, you very well could use yours everyday.. I am just always on the go so I don't like to worry about scratches, weather and sitting it wherever, etc. One big con though- I do wish the strap was longer, it's more of a shoulder strap than crossbody strap.

My friend has a Sac De Jour in the same leather as you posted, it is absolutely gorgeous but is just so scratched up! Like beyond belief! And she literally just goes between her parking garage to her office daily. So be sure to go for the grained leather YSL bags if you do go that route ;)

i am a little confused. I found a 3jours petite on an online website but it doesn't list the size. I went to neiman marcus and the size they list online for the 3 jours petite is larger than the original 3 jours shopper. I am just wondering if anyone knows the size comparison between the two or if anyone prefers one size over the other. I want the 3jours shopper in multicolor but the one I see on sale is 3jours petite in magenta. Debating whether to purchase it. Would the magenta color not be professional?

3jours shopper: 12.25"W X 8.5"H X 4.75"D
3jours petite satchel : 16.5"W X 11"H X 6.5"D

i am a little confused. I found a 3jours petite on an online website but it doesn't list the size. I went to neiman marcus and the size they list online for the 3 jours petite is larger than the original 3 jours shopper. I am just wondering if anyone knows the size comparison between the two or if anyone prefers one size over the other. I want the 3jours shopper in multicolor but the one I see on sale is 3jours petite in magenta. Debating whether to purchase it. Would the magenta color not be professional?

3jours shopper: 12.25"W X 8.5"H X 4.75"D
3jours petite satchel : 16.5"W X 11"H X 6.5"D
I've been debating the magenta myself, and I would use it in a corporate environment. I think it is fine. Professional.