All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hello all! I just purchased a petite 2Jours in black pre-loved and it is absolutely beautiful! However I noticed there are a few scuffs on the soft leather side panels...how do you all care for your 2Jours? Any recommendations for leather conditioner or cleaning products? And also do you store your bag standing upward or lying down...thanks so much. =D

Hello all! I just purchased a petite 2Jours in black pre-loved and it is absolutely beautiful! However I noticed there are a few scuffs on the soft leather side panels...how do you all care for your 2Jours? Any recommendations for leather conditioner or cleaning products? And also do you store your bag standing upward or lying down...thanks so much. =D
I never cleaned or conditioned it :biggrin: Sometimes its laying down sometimes it stands. Honestly I find it so easy, no babying with this one. I think Hermes forum has a lot of useful info on leather care.

Good to know! So far I am really loving it...I also discovered the "scuffs" were actually just dirt smudges or something that rubbed off with a slightly damp cloth. Now it is looking pristine!

I have been debating between the petite 2Jours and the Prada Galleria bag in the small size for AGES...I am really glad I settled on this one. I remember trying the Prada Galleria bag in the store and thinking the zipper seemed quite tough and wasn't super impressed by the quality but still thought it was quite an attractive bag..I never tried the 2Jours in person.

I was hesitant due to being afraid the size is too small and also whether it will become a classic or not. I can say the size is perfect for my 5'3'' small frame! It also fits everything I need including a full size wallet! The bag just looks so simple yet sharp and elegant...I can't rave enough! Also it is SO light, maybe one of the lightest bags I've ever tried!

For anyone debating getting this bag, DO IT you won't regret it!

Reactions: minoxa33 and GrRoxy
Hi ladies,

So i have been reading up on my question but there seem to be very mixed responses, and since they are a bit outdated, I was hoping to ask again and see what the current consensus is.

I have been wanting a 2jours in gray for a while now, and debating about buying pre-owned or new. I would be fine with buying this bag pre-owned, and have found one in the size and color I want, however the tag is hot stamped. I was wondering if anyone knows if Fendi currently sells replacement tags? I would want the classic tag so that I can get it hot stamped with my own initials.