All thing about special order.

SA just confirmed that bag options now are Lady Dior (including small LD pouch), Book Tote (can you even imagine in exotic?!) Saddle, and 30 Montaigne.

I feel like I have seen exotic Lady Diors from time to time in store, but never really seen an exotic in any of the others? The Montaigne I could imagine in exotic but my brain can’t even comprehend the size of a book tote in an exotic skin and it seems weird for the saddle?

Either way I’m looking forward to the experience. IMO Dior in general has some of the best customer service and shopping experience.

SA just confirmed that bag options now are Lady Dior (including small LD pouch), Book Tote (can you even imagine in exotic?!) Saddle, and 30 Montaigne.

I feel like I have seen exotic Lady Diors from time to time in store, but never really seen an exotic in any of the others? The Montaigne I could imagine in exotic but my brain can’t even comprehend the size of a book tote in an exotic skin and it seems weird for the saddle?

Either way I’m looking forward to the experience. IMO Dior in general has some of the best customer service and shopping experience.
The Toronto flagship has the Book Tote in alligator. The price is around $94000 CAD, because of the size and having to find an alligator skin big enough for the bag. It costs way more than most Hermes exotic bags.

It has been there since the boutique opened 3 years ago. I think it won't sell, because it is way too expensive.

Would anyone happen to know if the covered hardware is only on the Himalayan croc or if it can be on a MTO bag? I want an ostrich bag but I preferred the hardware on the Himilayan croc bag because it was covered so it didn’t jingle.

Would anyone happen to know if the covered hardware is only on the Himalayan croc or if it can be on a MTO bag? I want an ostrich bag but I preferred the hardware on the Himilayan croc bag because it was covered so it didn’t jingle.
I think it can be ordered for a MTO bag. Years ago I bought a croc Be Dior bag that had the charms covered in croc so it has been done for bags other than the Himalayan.

95DB51D6-7086-4178-ABA6-BAAEF8DCC028.jpeg

Bumping this threat. Has anyone had experiences recently that they could share? I was invited to one and wanted to know what the latest skins, sizes, colors, hardware, prices were. TIA!

Bumping this thread again, as I do have a MTO experience upcoming and would love to know which leather options are the most durable. I’m likely going to pick a neutral color and I’m considering a Himalayan but I’m worried the white handles would just get so dirty!

Input would be much appreciated!

Reactions: zedyas