All the Single (flap) Ladies!

MY FINDS OF THE DAY!
I hope one of these is somebody's dream bag! :flowers:

1) RED CHEVRON LAMB "LEO THE LION" JUMBO SF
IMG_1026.jpg
We haven't talked about the lion single flaps. I think they are adorable!!!!!!! One is available now on eBay in red. This model also came in purple, pink and black lamb and at least two variations of fabric - blue with red trim and red with white trim. I have a red SF but honestly, I'm still tempted by this red. :-s I haven't been tracking these bags but this looks like a fairly decent price for a pretty lamb SF.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302218665715

2) DARK BEIGE LAMB SF w/ SHW
IMG_1028.jpg
This is a really pretty bag. It's almost a caramel. I like buying on a deal so this is still a little high. If you can wait til 3/5 (and someone else doesn't snap it up) it will go down another 10% and be a really good price IMHO. But, if you need / crave this color, I say go for it!

https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-lambskin-quilted-jumbo-single-flap-dark-beige-158108

@katiebal, I know you wanted a specific taupe but wanted to tag you on this bag in case it may be a happy alternative for you.

3) BLACK GLAZED LAMB W/ '08 BIJOUX CHAIN
IMG_1027.jpg
One of the valued bijoux chain bags is up for sale! (This is the '08 bijoux chain not the original '07 bijoux chain.) I think the price is a little high but perhaps you can negotiate. I suspect the first photo of this listing is a stock photo so I wouldn't look at it for condition and didn't include it here.

As I mentioned before, I have one of the glazed calfskin bags and really like it. These bags are so lovely and soft - both to touch and in shape giving them a slightly more casual air. I don't think I'd get another as they're the least structured of the SF's and I like the traditional lamb from this era best of all the Chanel materials.

But, I still love having one of these in my collection - the glazed lamb plus '08 bijoux chain is a fun look. And I love having a jumbo sf that feels so easy to wear.

http://trsy.co/20458979

---------
No longer available:
I saw a rose pink soft SF jumbo yesterday evening on eBay. After moments of crazy I talked myself out of it because it had been redyed and I have 2 pink bags. So if I add another pink, it really needs to be perfect for me. (I'm really hoping to find one with the '07 bijoux chain one day)

Anyway. I planned to post it here today. When I went back to get the link it was sold! I hope one of you ladies snagged it! Whoever purchased it, got a good deal on a very pretty bag!:smile:IMG_1029.jpg

MY FINDS OF THE DAY!
I hope one of these is somebody's dream bag! :flowers:

1) RED CHEVRON LAMB "LEO THE LION" JUMBO SF
View attachment 3615578
We haven't talked about the lion single flaps. I think they are adorable!!!!!!! One is available now on eBay in red. This model also came in purple, pink and black lamb and at least two variations of fabric - blue with red trim and red with white trim. I have a red SF but honestly, I'm still tempted by this red. :-s I haven't been tracking these bags but this looks like a fairly decent price for a pretty lamb SF.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302218665715

2) DARK BEIGE LAMB SF w/ SHW
View attachment 3615625
This is a really pretty bag. It's almost a caramel. I like buying on a deal so this is still a little high. If you can wait til 3/5 (and someone else doesn't snap it up) it will go down another 10% and be a really good price IMHO. But, if you need / crave this color, I say go for it!

https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-lambskin-quilted-jumbo-single-flap-dark-beige-158108

@katiebal, I know you wanted a specific taupe but wanted to tag you on this bag in case it may be a happy alternative for you.

3) BLACK GLAZED LAMB W/ '08 BIJOUX CHAIN
View attachment 3615584
One of the valued bijoux chain bags is up for sale! (This is the '08 bijoux chain not the original '07 bijoux chain.) I think the price is a little high but perhaps you can negotiate. I suspect the first photo of this listing is a stock photo so I wouldn't look at it for condition and didn't include it here.

As I mentioned before, I have one of the glazed calfskin bags and really like it. These bags are so lovely and soft - both to touch and in shape giving them a slightly more casual air. I don't think I'd get another as they're the least structured of the SF's and I like the traditional lamb from this era best of all the Chanel materials.

But, I still love having one of these in my collection - the glazed lamb plus '08 bijoux chain is a fun look. And I love having a jumbo sf that feels so easy to wear.

http://trsy.co/20458979

---------
No longer available:
I saw a rose pink soft SF jumbo yesterday evening on eBay. After moments of crazy I talked myself out of it because it had been redyed and I have 2 pink bags. So if I add another pink, it really needs to be perfect.

Anyway. I planned to post it here today. When I went back to get the link it was sold! I hope one of you ladies snagged it! Whoever purchased it, got a good deal on a very pretty bag!:smile:View attachment 3615626

Gosh I want all of them [emoji81]

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Oh no....I hate when this happens. Maybe they will return it.

Oh my goodness!!! Noooo!!! I'm so sorry!

Just a suggestion. If a bag is returnable, a good price and something I've hunted, I'll buy it and then sort out whether I want to keep it. Great bags don't "last" long and I regret missing a few I didn't pounce on. So I'm fine risking a relatively tiny return shipping fee to get the right bag for my collection. Again, I don't do this willy nilly. It has to be something that I really think will work. But if it meets my criteria, I pounce.

But don't feel bad, YOUR bag will turn up! :hugs:And we'll be here to do the happy dance with you when you reveal!

I'm praying that that buyer either loves it as much as i would, or doesn't love it at all and return it ;) FP has excellent return policy too, so it was all my fault for not acting quick. Well, the hunt is still going, hope that i wont get distracted lol

I'm praying that that buyer either loves it as much as i would, or doesn't love it at all and return it ;) FP has excellent return policy too, so it was all my fault for not acting quick. Well, the hunt is still going, hope that i wont get distracted lol

Yes their return policy is excellent. Don't fret your bag is out there and we're going to help you find it.

Thanks so much...have you ever bought from Opulent Habits? Everyone seems satisfied and she always has the most amazing bags.
I haven't purchased from opulent habits, but have watched some YouTube vids that recommended it. I've purchased my pre-loved Chanel's from fashionphile, yoogi's closet and Luxury 24-7. I've also had great experiences with trendlee. I actually just ordered a beige SF from Madison Avenue today. This was my first time purchasing from them and will let you know my experience.

Reactions: Lealu
I haven't purchased from opulent habits, but have watched some YouTube vids that recommended it. I've purchased my pre-loved Chanel's from fashionphile, yoogi's closet and Luxury 24-7. I've also had great experiences with trendlee. I actually just ordered a beige SF from Madison Avenue today. This was my first time purchasing from them and will let you know my experience.
I love Fashionphile.... I must confess I check them nearly every day. I have purchased Chanel's from Fashionhula, Yoggies, Tradesy and eBay. I have also bought from Ann's fab finds. Can't wait to see your new beige.

I love Fashionphile.... I must confess I check them nearly every day. I have purchased Chanel's from Fashionhula, Yoggies, Tradesy and eBay. I have also bought from Ann's fab finds. Can't wait to see your new beige.
I've bought most of my Chanels from eBay from private sellers. I've also bought them from Boutique Patina, Tradesy, TheRealReal and Reebonz. I've bought non Chanel preloved bags from Fashionphile, Yoogies & Vestiaire. I had very good experiences with all of these companies except TheRealReal which as sloppy and a bit generous with condition and Reebonz which was very unprofessional.

Everyone, friendly reminder, please make sure you are getting your preloved bags authenticated.

Fashionphile is definitely my favorite!!! I just love endlessly browsing, and their return policy is amazing!

I forgot about Ann's Fabulous Finds! I purchased 1 Chanel from there but have since sold it. Very good experience with them though.

Reactions: Sparkletastic