All my shoes came at once!

really rons? is it worth it you think? i was thinking about calling them or bringing them in. if you were just going to keep one- which would you keep? i am so torn. the thing i love about them is the heel. i think it's so wearable for work.

keya- what about with jeans? would the yoyos look cute with that? though i worry about python and pants. i've only ever worn my python merry go rounds with skirts....

keya- what about with jeans? would the yoyos look cute with that? though i worry about python and pants. i've only ever worn my python merry go rounds with skirts....

The scales seem to curl pretty easily so I'm reluctant to wear them with long pants. Honestly, I'll probably never wear them. :shame: We'll see when summer rolls around.

Congrats on the leopard Miss Allens as well as your other pairs! I don't think the flaws will be that noticeable but since you know they're there, and they're going to bother you, they might not be worth keeping? :sad: At least ask for an adjustment...never hurts!

So I have been dealing with Barneys. They offered me a refund of not even 10%. I am very disappointed that they would send out shoes that are really not in the best shape (they're not terrible but they're really not as I would think 700something dollar shoes should be- even if I bought them on sale). Anyway now I need to think about it. I really think they're classic and nice shoes but not even 10%? I even sent them the pictures. Oh well, I don't need them.

Gorgeous haul!

I would probably just return the VPs if you aren't 100% happy and put the money towards another pair.

Did you get the Miss Allen in Leopard from Ebay? I ask b/c I know were are generally the same size and I saw that the person that purchased them from me last year was selling them. lol If so, I can guarantee they are 100% authentic and that stamp is fine as I was the original owner. Anyways, PM me and we can discuss this further. I don't want to hijack the actual thread. :smile:

thanks ladies!

ashakes- i pmed you

i am returning the vps. i'm a little sad bc i love the heel and i was really getting used to the idea of the red but i really was not happy with barney's response today so back they go.

hlfinn - glad to see you buying some Cls again. Love the Miss Allen on you! I hate that your VPs didn't work out. Barneys has got to become more diligent on their items. They just don't inspect before sending....:nogood:

Hey Fmd! Missed seeing you! Thank you! I adore the miss allens. So sad about the VPs too but then I bought canvas NPs today to make up for it. lol. I was on a major ban and now look at me... eek! Just need nice weather (feh snow and sleet! feh!) to wear them. How are you?