All my Balenciagas have been re-homed!

Wow, I admire your tenacity to be able to focus on a goal like that and be able to get rid of the distractions (aka Bbags) to get there.. As the others have said, Bbags will always be there, and I think you deserve a big kudos for going for what you want, right now :yahoo:

Wow, you didn't keep even just one? :P
Good for you!! The Bbags will always be around and now you can go on your trip and really enjoy yourself!!
Have a great time and be sure to check in to the forum to let us know how you are!!

I saw your auctions on eBay and thought of you. :smile: I'm really glad you were able to make enough money to go on a trip and have a bit left over.

Have a wonderful vacation! Thailand sounds great!

Sweet Fashion-Cult, I am so grateful that you were able to part w/ your babies. I love my new VIF city and BI coin purse so much! You are an absolute GEM! We want to see pics of your holiday when you get back!

(snip, snip, stuff deleted)
I have considered letting go most of my Bbags. I don't know why, I just look at them all and think, do I really need ALL of these? :confused1: They don't seem to make me as happy as they used to.:shrugs:

When does your holiday begin??

siri anne, you know what? I've thought the same recently. I REALLY don't need as many bags, and I've now figured out which bags are the ones I REALLY love and would like to keep for a long time. I may be unloading a few bags over the next few weeks here...:shrugs:

Enjoy your time in Thailand - it is wonderful that you can unload your possessions via the world marketplace. And you can always come back to Bbag land. Of course, once you are away from it, you may wonder about the amount of time and energy that you invested in it. I have been in Costa Rica for two weeks in the rainforest - Osa Penisula - only solar power where I stayed - no electrical grids in the area. One phone powered via solar. It was great to completely get away, and now that I'm back, some of my addictions have faded. Most notably the amount of time that I am on the internet.

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/hillsofky/costarica.jpg

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/hillsofky/costaricasanctuary.jpg

I tried to put a couple of photos in, but I couldn't so, here is the link.

Don't forget to post photos from Thailand.:yes:

Congrats on following through with your decision, without looking back!

And I love your avatar. I studied to be a dog trainer by working with mostly pits and pits mixes, so I'm ALWAYS delighted to see other people embracing this intellingent, charming and GENTLE breed. It's just stupid people who ruin them for even more stupid reasons. Pits rule!

Congrats on following through with your decision, without looking back!

And I love your avatar. I studied to be a dog trainer by working with mostly pits and pits mixes, so I'm ALWAYS delighted to see other people embracing this intellingent, charming and GENTLE breed. It's just stupid people who ruin them for even more stupid reasons. Pits rule!

Thanks highgloss!

I've posted pics of my Pits on the previous page if you want to check them out! They're sooooo gentle and so cute!