Tech all mac computer users....!!

I have a MacBookPro and run a Windows app on it for my DH. I bought Parallels but you can also do it with BootCamp. You just need a Windows operating system disk with the correct serial number on it from your computer. This sounds easy but isn't b/c it is hard to read the numbers and discern the 1's from the L's and the 0's from the o's.

But once you do it you will love it. I highly recommend getting ProCare if you have an Apple store near you. So worth it.

Personally I think you will end up loving the Mac. I've been a faithful PC user for years, but my parents bought me a Mac for a Christmas present, last year, and I have to say I will never go back. It is the easiest computer to use, and you can't beat not have viruses, etc, to contend with. Even my dad, who is the most anti-mac person that I know, has recently been thinking about switching ever since he had to upgrade to Windows Vista.

I switched to a Mac a couple of years ago after using a PC for years. There were still some programs I missed that either I couldn't get on the Mac or were just much better on a PC. I downloaded Parallels Desktop for the Mac.

It's like having the best of both worlds.

This is what I've done too. Some of my programs for work are Windows-based, so I needed to have Windows as well. Parallels is great.

You need a license for Windows though.

You will love Mac! I've been a PC user for a number of years and it's been hell to say to the least. The transition to Mac was smooth. I love it and will never go back to PC.