All leather garden party tote

^^ Aha! So it definitely does come in etoupe then! Must not have been offered in the US (or my stores didn't order it, which does happen sometimes).

I took another look at that photo, by the way, and also noticed that the Carmen keyrings on the bag are in what appears to be etoupe and a red (rouge garance from the looks of it). We never got etoupe Carmens here that I know of, at least not yet, and rouge garance was slow to arrive as well though we did have vermillion.
Also, the keyring looks slightly lighter than the color of the GP. Interesting how the different leathers take color differently.

It definitely does come in etoupe and is available in north america. MY south alaskan store supposedly ordered it. It still hasn't come in yet (every other color mentioned here has made appearances), which is not unusual for this tiny store.

Cynthia, the two stores you go to both only ordered them in the classic colors, gold and black, I believe I was told.

Yep, I think our stores did order gold and black for sure...possibly one of the reds as well? But I think that's it.

Actually I asked about etoupe at your store too because I was looking for one a few months ago--at that point, J said that it wasn't available, and I just took it to mean that it wouldn't be at all, because that's what our stores had told me. Your store is where I was offered the Toundra, BTW, which I still regret not grabbing. But that is very good to know, that at least Etoupe is available here, just with some patience and digging. Thank you!

Thank you very much, ladies, for confirming the fact that leather GP does comes in Etoupe. YAHOO~~
That's such a great news for me.
Now that all I have to do is to wait.:popcorn:

Even tho i had my heart set on etoupe,
but gold and graphite r both irresistible colors.
Maybe I should go check out the graphite.

Btw, the handles might be a bit too short for me to shoulder the bag.
So if it comes with a shoulder strap like the canvas ones did,
it would be wonderful.
Cant wait to see the bag in person.

^^ i still see it my store. Guess i better grab it quick. Its in green and i thought it looks pretty cool.

ETA, i don't think it is going to be discontinued... i remember seeing it on the US Hermes website.

^^I'm not too sure either. However, I don't see it anymore at our local store here for a long time. My SA said Hermes is not going to make anymore GPT with the strap so you'd better grab the one you see quick.

They are probably clearing whatever available so you will still see the GPT with strap until the stock is finished.