All Black Chanel Everything...

Do you have to sell one? Black is so classic and works well with everything. Your collection is far from boring IMO. I would keep these and maybe buy something more colourful later on down the line? Honestly, boring is not the word to describe these beauties.

I totally agree...I think all of them, although black, are stunning and useful..I for one LOVE the vintage...the thicker strap sets that one apart from the rest and is def a conversation piece! Keep them and save your butt off for another bag in a gorgy color... :smile:

Thank you so much everyone!!! I truly appreciate everyone's input. I would love to keep all three, but I think I've decided to sell the vintage one AND my lovely LV Watercolor speedy that I never ever use :sad: and use that money to fund for a pop of color in my Chanel family...

Thank you ladies!! :wave:

Thank you so much everyone!!! I truly appreciate everyone's input. I would love to keep all three, but I think I've decided to sell the vintage one AND my lovely LV Watercolor speedy that I never ever use :sad: and use that money to fund for a pop of color in my Chanel family...

Wise decision :smile:

Congrats on your lovely purchases and for deciding which one to part with. I really like the vintage but if you had to get rid of one that would be the one I would choose as well. Did you decide what color and what style you will get next?