Alicia Vikander

She was very happy to be home in Sweden, if only for a few days. Unfortunately most of her family lives on the west coast but one of her best friends seem to have been with her at the premiere. :smile: September is going to be crazy. I really hope she relax once she's not working because, apart from a week here and there, she's been pretty much working non stop for a year now.

Nice she managed to grab a few holidays with Michael between work commitments, Morocco, Nicaragua and now Malta. They are both workaholics I think, so they understand each other. [emoji3]

Nice photo and Alicia spoken about very positively again as usual[emoji3]

Haha, you mean apart from the anonymous "sources" that knows everything and just happen to hang around on blogs and forums that are obsessed with Michael and therefore hate Alicia? Yeah. People always say she's strong minded and determined but very polite, fun and easy going :smile:

Haha, you mean apart from the anonymous "sources" that knows everything and just happen to hang around on blogs and forums that are obsessed with Michael and therefore hate Alicia? Yeah. People always say she's strong minded and determined but very polite, fun and easy going :smile:

Haha, yes the very same who insist Alicia is a rude, boring, ugly, talentless famewh@re and everyone hates her. The hate has really intensified recently so it figures they must find her a real threat in some way. The latest "theories" are they are never alone together because either she makes Michael unhappy or he's into threesomes..And the insistence that she is using him by continually talking about him in interviews .... I asked for links to these interviews but of course no links have been provided as we know they don't exist. Oh and she instructs her friends to post photos on Instagram too... even though she's never tagged and it is Michael's fans who hunt them out.....much like the wedding guests.... It's conspiracy after conspiracy. Her latest trick was to arrange the Bergman film's showing at the NYFF on the same day as Steve Jobs is showing....October 3rd, which is her birthday.

The hilarious thing is no matter how spiteful they are about her, the lies they keep repeating about her, the insults etc, she is still his girlfriend, none of their hate changes that. Clearly he loves her and wants her with him, and they just can't hack it!

Haha, yes the very same who insist Alicia is a rude, boring, ugly, talentless famewh@re and everyone hates her. The hate has really intensified recently so it figures they must find her a real threat in some way. The latest "theories" are they are never alone together because either she makes Michael unhappy or he's into threesomes..And the insistence that she is using him by continually talking about him in interviews .... I asked for links to these interviews but of course no links have been provided as we know they don't exist. Oh and she instructs her friends to post photos on Instagram too... even though she's never tagged and it is Michael's fans who hunt them out.....much like the wedding guests.... It's conspiracy after conspiracy. Her latest trick was to arrange the Bergman film's showing at the NYFF on the same day as Steve Jobs is showing....October 3rd, which is her birthday.

The hilarious thing is no matter how spiteful they are about her, the lies they keep repeating about her, the insults etc, she is still his girlfriend, none of their hate changes that. Clearly he loves her and wants her with him, and they just can't hack it!

Well, at least they've got great imagination [emoji85]

Can we please stop debating and policing what people say about this celebrity?

This thread is chat/gossip/news about Alicia.
If you see something said you don't agree with, please ignore.
Of course you can say you don't agree, but just do so, and move on.
No need to come down on anyone here or anywhere for their thoughts.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440695751.314257.jpg
The trailer for The Danish Girl will be released next week! Eddie and Alicia is also on the cover of the upcoming issue of screen international. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440695884.352609.jpg

About NYFF, I don't know if Alicia is attending. She is shooting a movie and attending both TIFF and Venice so it seem unlikely she would attend for the documentary when she's been to both the premiere and Cannes. But I have no idea, maybe if she doesn't have to film Bourne :smile: