Alicia Vikander

I love that film so much too! I love Mads, so it's just good all around. And I saw Pure at the recommendation of someone on here (I forget who) and it's one of my favorites now too. Such a good film.
I think that might have been me! :nuts:

I’m been on the hunt for Hotell and still have not found it. I heard that one is amazing as well. And I also have not seen Ex Machina yet, believe it or not, but it’s on my list.

I think that might have been me! :nuts:

I’m been on the hunt for Hotell and still have not found it. I heard that one is amazing as well. And I also have not seen Ex Machina yet, believe it or not, but it’s on my list.
It may have been! I can always go back and look :lol:

I haven't seen Hotell yet because I haven't found it yet either. You need to watch Ex Machina!! It's great, and has a great cast all around. A really phenomenal movie in my opinion. I remember when my friend and I watched it we were so speechless and had to watch it again haha.

I haven't seen Hotell yet because I haven't found it yet either. You need to watch Ex Machina!! It's great, and has a great cast all around. A really phenomenal movie in my opinion. I remember when my friend and I watched it we were so speechless and had to watch it again haha.
I’m going to make it my mission to watch it soon! I have friends that are obsessed with Eva and the movie in general.

Reactions: Lucyloo22
I really enjoy films when the character sort of "gets away with something," like Katarina does. Lisa Langseth is a good director and has an eye for talent ;)
I don’t always enjoy those, like Match Point for example, because the character was not sympathetic. He was downright mean and his reasons for doing what he did were totally based on greed and superficiality. But in Katarina’s case, she was so vulnerable and indeed pure, I was filled with anger at his treatment of her, and in the end, the closing seems only fair.

I agree Ex Machina is a fantastic movie all around. Well written, great cast, and a makes you think message.

I don’t always enjoy those, like Match Point for example, because the character was not sympathetic. He was downright mean and his reasons for doing what he did were totally based on greed and superficiality. But in Katarina’s case, she was so vulnerable and indeed pure, I was filled with anger at his treatment of her, and in the end, the closing seems only fair.
Oh definitely. He was a real jerk and used Katarina. I hate that scene where he gives her false hope of letting her think she can have her job back. He deserved his ending.