Alicia Vikander

Here is some interesting news about Tomb Rider. This film magazine in Spanish claims that not only has Angelina Jolie requested a cameo in the new film, but Alicia has supported that request. If it would actually happen is another matter, but I think it would be great, and you could say that Angelina gives her blessing this way.

They expect the release to be in early 2017, which I find a bit optimistic. Alicia will have tree releases to promote this summer and autumn, and she will shoot Euphoria in August. They cannot possibly start filming TR before mid-September and maybe finish at the end of the year. With post production taking several month I hope for a summer release.

Not sure how accurate this is though. One would expect one of the major film sites in Hollywood to be first with it.
Also, I am using Google to translate, so if anyone out there knows Spanish, please correct me if I got something wrong.

By the way, watch the video clip from the rebooted game (in the original link). I am starting to think that Alicia IS Lara Croft. :cool::smile:

Original: http://www.elmulticine.com/noticias2.php?orden=473888
Translated: https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elmulticine.com%2Fnoticias2.php%3Forden%3D473888&edit-text=

Edit: Wrong link

Last edited:
so beautiful! Thank you :smile:
;)

But Michael did attend the LV party with Alicia in Paris last October. I think the point Morgane is making is that a professional pic of Michael at the party didn't emerge until 5/6 months afterwards - clearly he wasn't there for any other reason than to support his girlfriend.
Yes,it's what I meant.

Yes, understand the point. the pic of him inside the party only emerged after 5/6 months. Before that just a pic with the celebrity hunter. Most of the time we only have the "delayed" report of what they have been few months back. Before that, the desperate cry of no pic not happened, lol! I believe he was there to attend girlfriend only - hard to believe he was interested in those shows.
Yes.. but maybe it's just because these PR teams are so incompetent,and they obviously can't rely on them,if they are even helped by celebrity hunters.. :lol:

Yeah he was there I found two pics from the party. do you have them, PQ? Btw yeah he was there only for her cause I don't think he's interested in fashion at all ahah even if he's always dapper :3
Did you find two pics with him ? I've just seen one pic from that party.:smile:

Here is some interesting news about Tomb Rider. This film magazine in Spanish claims that not only has Angelina Jolie requested a cameo in the new film, but Alicia has supported that request. If it would actually happen is another matter, but I think it would be great, and you could say that Angelina gives her blessing this way.

They expect the release to be in early 2017, which I find a bit optimistic. Alicia will have tree releases to promote this summer and autumn, and she will shoot Euphoria in August. They cannot possibly start filming TR before mid-September and maybe finish at the end of the year. With post production taking several month I hope for a summer release.

Not sure how accurate this is though. One would expect one of the major film sites in Hollywood to be first with it.
Also, I am using Google to translate, so if anyone out there knows Spanish, please correct me if I got something wrong.

By the way, watch the video clip from the rebooted game (in the original link). I am starting to think that Alicia IS Lara Croft. :cool::smile:

Edit: Wrong link
This. I doubt it's an accurate source,but t it'd be great.

Nice interview with Gleeson:
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/01/oscar-nominations-little-gold-men
I got a very very nice text [from Alicia] a couple of days ago - she’d seen Brooklyn and was lovely about it, as she always is about everything, very supportive…. We keep in touch. I think she’s one of the very special ones. There’s a few actors around at the moment who are just really really special. Saoirse’s one, Alicia certainly, another Carey Mulligan - these people who [you’re] always excited to see what they do. And Alicia’s one of those, absolutely. She has that voracious appetite for creating new characters that I just find really exciting. She’s able to do all that work because she’s able to change what she does enough that it remains compelling.
tumblr_o4o9mqZ1VX1v207jzo1_500.png

Thanks for sharing. Here is still peaceful, the clowns are making chaos at the other thread.

Her light blue shirt is like the smaller size of what Michael wore on the bowling Saturday , hehe!
Michael would grow more heavier if she stays longer with him in Australia ! Bet she cooks a lot and poor Michael has to do cleaning like washing dishes and pans . Lol

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Here is still peaceful, the clowns are making chaos at the other thread.

Her light blue shirt is like the smaller size of what Michael wore on the bowling Saturday , hehe!

Michael would grow more heavier if she stays longer with him in Australia ! Bet she cooks a lot and poor Michael has to do cleaning like washing dishes and pans . Lol

HAHA! Yes, poor Michael! Well.. They are both so lucky!
God bless this place, still peaceful. Thank you for being so nice :smile:

HAHA! Yes, poor Michael! Well.. They are both so lucky!
God bless this place, still peaceful. Thank you for being so nice :smile:

You are very nice too ! Anyway the peace might not be permanent. The more pics come up the more crazier and desperate "they" behave.
I visited a non-English gossip site and people are happy Thst they are together. Some said Michael grows tummy ( outside the restaurant pics ) because he is so happy now , haha.

You are very nice too ! Anyway the peace might not be permanent. The more pics come up the more crazier and desperate "they" behave.

I visited a non-English gossip site and people are happy Thst they are together. Some said Michael grows tummy ( outside the restaurant pics ) because he is so happy now , haha.

Awww I saw his tummy :3 cute. Which site?
Thank you again, I just need some peace. I just want to be free to love 2 actors without being offended or harassed or something

Awww I saw his tummy :3 cute. Which site?
Thank you again, I just need some peace. I just want to be free to love 2 actors without being offended or harassed or something

In Chinese blogs.
No choice here. Admin already said this is not a fan site and all comments are welcome. What to do !
If feel like it we can just shoot back if not we could just ignore. I console myself this is the price for those lovely pics.

In Chinese blogs.

No choice here. Admin already said this is not a fan site and all comments are welcome. What to do !

If feel like it we can just shoot back if not we could just ignore. I console myself this is the price for those lovely pics.

I think I will avoid PF as more as I can in the next weeks... I just want to focus on the good things and the REAL ones, without letting negativity get me.
It's not that I believe in what they say -not at all- but I'm just tired of people ruining this story, these two actors I love... I've been loving Michael since I saw A Dangerous Method and Alicia since Anna Karenina, in 2013. I've followed their careers separately and when they got together I was just like ❤️❤️❤️ . I just can't stand people saying she's using him, he's playing a game.. What for? What for? For a movie? For a "clean image"? What for. I don't care about their ideas and comments, all made up.. If by saying M and A are false they feel better, ok, no worries, think what you want, but I'm just tired of heavy words and negativity. I just can't get it.
I just can't get why if you don't like him anymore and can't stand her, have to spend all your time on PF offending them.. It's childish.. Isn't it?

Btw yeeees his tummy is so cute lol I think they've been eating a lot haha
And thank you again for your words x

I think I will avoid PF as more as I can in the next weeks... I just want to focus on the good things and the REAL ones, without letting negativity get me.
It's not that I believe in what they say -not at all- but I'm just tired of people ruining this story, these two actors I love... I've been loving Michael since I saw A Dangerous Method and Alicia since Anna Karenina, in 2013. I've followed their careers separately and when they got together I was just like ❤️❤️❤️ . I just can't stand people saying she's using him, he's playing a game.. What for? What for? For a movie? For a "clean image"? What for. I don't care about their ideas and comments, all made up.. If by saying M and A are false they feel better, ok, no worries, think what you want, but I'm just tired of heavy words and negativity. I just can't get it.
I just can't get why if you don't like him anymore and can't stand her, have to spend all your time on PF offending them.. It's childish.. Isn't it?

Btw yeeees his tummy is so cute lol I think they've been eating a lot haha
And thank you again for your words x

I know those negative energy stuff are really annoying but we do have some nice posters here.

The accusation becomes old and tired. And they can't come up with fresh accusations. Haha! But one thing, they still cling on this fundamental assumption (M is an unwilling party) . If one day they can't delude themselves again, they will target Michael instead.

I got a very very nice text [from Alicia] a couple of days ago - she’d seen Brooklyn and was lovely about it, as she always is about everything, very supportive…. We keep in touch. I think she’s one of the very special ones. There’s a few actors around at the moment who are just really really special. Saoirse’s one, Alicia certainly, another Carey Mulligan - these people who [you’re] always excited to see what they do. And Alicia’s one of those, absolutely. She has that voracious appetite for creating new characters that I just find really exciting. She’s able to do all that work because she’s able to change what she does enough that it remains compelling.

~Domnhall Gleeson
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...ittle-gold-men

Thanks for sharing this Morgane. He has worked with Alicia twice and certainly knows her better than us. He really seems to adore her.

In Chinese blogs.

I had to put a lot of people on ignore so I can really enjoy this site, if I didn't use the ignore button I'll probably would visit less. I did it around awards season and its been kinda great tbh. The only time I might see some of that garbage they spew is if someone replies to something they say, other than that its been nice on here.

Last edited: