Alice's (small) collection

Alice, i saw right now the new entry !
she's DIVINE!! what a cutie!
everytime i go to LV in Venice i always stop at Chanel, i MUST get one of those! how much did you pay that bag?

Alice, i saw right now the new entry !
she's DIVINE!! what a cutie!
everytime i go to LV in Venice i always stop at Chanel, i MUST get one of those! how much did you pay that bag?

Ciao Laura! :smile:
It costs 930 euro, the model called East West bag was over 1000 and the flap bigger than mine is about 1200 or 1440 - can't remeber!
There was a WONDERFUL bag that was 730 euro, it's made of black vernis, a bit smaller than mine, it has the chain - silver and different than the typical like mine - and there is a black camelia too. I try to find a photo, I was in love with this one that was also cheaper but it's a bit too little and maybe more an evening bag, however it's so cute that you shouldn't miss it LOL
I start my search and then show you :smile:

Thanks ladies, yesterday I received my first Chanel wallet from a lovely Pf, so I'm going to post photos soon!!! :biggrin:

Lau, unfortunately that bag is really small :sad: It can keep less than mine... I think you can put just a small cles and a phone like V3, maybe also a lipstick not more...

Thanks ladies, yesterday I received my first Chanel wallet from a lovely Pf, so I'm going to post photos soon!!! :biggrin:

Lau, unfortunately that bag is really small :sad: It can keep less than mine... I think you can put just a small cles and a phone like V3, maybe also a lipstick not more...

Wow,i can't wait to see your new Chanel wallet...it must be gorgeous!!:nuts: :graucho:
Enjoy it!!!:wlae: :roflmfao:

ohh..so sad!:s
it's gorgeous BTW!:love:

A new Chanel goodie!!!! It's a Cambon black/black wallet preloved, I got it from a greeeeeeeat Pf and I'm totally totally totally in love with it!! :love::love:

369263341_567f4acfd4.jpg

369263343_59d75b84b4_m.jpg