ALI has arrived!!!!!!.......

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I love the Ali:yahoo: You did a fantastic job with that ebay win! I hope to add a couple more Ali's to my collection!

Wear her in good health!:yes:

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
:drool:She is goooorgeous!!!!! WOW! I LOVE that color and the legacy lining, as always, is TDF!!! Congrats!

The Artist

Jan 4, 2007
I do not mind saying....I got her for $172 and am just thrilled!!!.....and if we are allowed to state out favorite Ebay sellers I will as these sellers are wonderful...may I do that here??? Also here is another shot of her......she sure looks good hanging on my chair, LOL!!!!!!

Attachments

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I do not mind saying....I got her for $172 and am just thrilled!!!.....and if we are allowed to state out favorite Ebay sellers I will as these sellers are wonderful...may I do that here??? Also here is another shot of her......she sure looks good hanging on my chair, LOL!!!!!!
:drool::wtf::drool::wtf: Man that is a STEAL!!!! I am SO jealous!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :okay:

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
:yahoo:Excellent deal and congratulations! Ali is great! I hope you really enjoy using it. Please make your presence known in the Ali Support Group thread so we can celebrate with you!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
Ali rocks. She's sassy, classy and timeless. She is the QUEEN of all the fabulous Coach kingdom...

Congrats!!!