ALI has arrived!!!!!!.......

The Artist

Jan 4, 2007
Hi,
My 'Ali' in natural, arrived today (the spectacular EBAY win) and she is just GORGEOUS. I am thrilled. I do indeed love the natural! Here is 3 pictures of her. You all have a great weekend!!

Attachments

• CoachAliFrontNov2007.jpg
    CoachAliFrontNov2007.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 96
  • CoachAliSideNov2007.jpg
    CoachAliSideNov2007.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 69
  • CoachAliInsideNov2007.jpg
    CoachAliInsideNov2007.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 93
I do not mind saying....I got her for $172 and am just thrilled!!!.....and if we are allowed to state out favorite Ebay sellers I will as these sellers are wonderful...may I do that here??? Also here is another shot of her......she sure looks good hanging on my chair, LOL!!!!!!

Attachments

• CoachAliOnChairNov2007.jpg
    CoachAliOnChairNov2007.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 45
I do not mind saying....I got her for $172 and am just thrilled!!!.....and if we are allowed to state out favorite Ebay sellers I will as these sellers are wonderful...may I do that here??? Also here is another shot of her......she sure looks good hanging on my chair, LOL!!!!!!

:drool::wtf::drool::wtf: Man that is a STEAL!!!! I am SO jealous!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :okay:

:yahoo:Excellent deal and congratulations! Ali is great! I hope you really enjoy using it. Please make your presence known in the Ali Support Group thread so we can celebrate with you!